• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe a few sellers here should take note. No, I dont expect a Larue, etc to go for that low, but I've seen several sellers who were pretty damned proud of their used guns, selling on par or above what guns of the same quality go for new.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    There will be one listed in the classifieds soon for $550. A guy will be telling us how he needs to recover FFL transfer, shipping and only put 200 rounds through it. Oh, and he put a paracord sling on it, too!

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Maybe a few sellers here should take note. No, I dont expect a Larue, etc to go for that low, but I've seen several sellers who were pretty damned proud of their used guns, selling on par or above what guns of the same quality go for new.

no kidding. there's a guy at work liquidating his collection on the union FS email chain... pre-election MSRP for used stuff. Decent stuff (not hi-points) but nothing special.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    no kidding. there's a guy at work liquidating his collection on the union FS email chain... pre-election MSRP for used stuff. Decent stuff (not hi-points) but nothing special.

The market will correct itself.
    Buyer beware.
    Sellers take note.....you bought anticipating a windfall if Billary was elected.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    There will be one listed in the classifieds soon for $550. A guy will be telling us how he needs to recover FFL transfer, shipping and only put 200 rounds through it. Oh, and he put a paracord sling on it, too!

This or For Trade Only, with a trade list of guns worth twice as much as the AR.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Great one to melt the barrel off and pitch it.

I have two AR'S sure would like to part with. Never shoot them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The market will correct itself.
    Buyer beware.
    Sellers take note.....you bought anticipating a windfall if Billary was elected.

Hey, when that wacko shot Scalise at the Republican baseball practice, I bet a lot of people thought they were going to get that windfall. If he had been shooting at the Democrats, they might have gotten it too. The gun grabbers were strangely quiet when it was revealed the shooter was a Bernie supporter. Odd that...

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    I bought the version with the forward assist and dust cover for $399 a while back, thing has ate a half case of cheap steel case 223 like nothing a good bargain

Top Bottom