• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    https://www.gunbuyer.com/smith-wess...mm-16-barrel-with-magpul-moe-m-lok-10305.html

SMITH & WESSON M&P 15 SPORT II 5.56MM 16" BARREL WITH MAGPUL MOE M-LOK 10305 for $469 with no shipping fee?

2sc8ld.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Actually seen same ar for $450 a couple weeks ago on Slickguns. Not sure if there were shipping charges though. Definitely a buyers market!

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    The M&P Sport 2's were a deal at $600. $469 + a transfer is awesome. The only reason I haven't got one yet is because I'm set on AR's and waiting to see just how low they'll go.

Wolf1661

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Maybe i went the wrong route. lol I got my lower, charging tube, pistol grip and rail grip (not sure what they are actually called).I am buying my Quad Rail and lower parts kit on monday. Still gotta go and get my upper, spring such. About $280 in

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Maybe i went the wrong route. lol I got my lower, charging tube, pistol grip and rail grip (not sure what they are actually called).I am buying my Quad Rail and lower parts kit on monday. Still gotta go and get my upper, spring such. About $280 in
    Good for you on building one. First one I bought was a used Bushmaster. It was a single shot. I knew nothing about the workings. Took me time to figure out what the lame guy did before he sold it to me.

I built a few after that, and it helps you see what is in there and going on.

That being said, that is a good deal on a full rifle.

Wolf1661

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I am definitely excited to be building it I think I could do it on my own, but I am still going for the help. Still looking around town and checking out prices online. Its still gonna be about 300+ for the complete upper from what I am finding. I think I got a stick of half inc copper pipe. I can rig it up to hold the round and just tap it with a hammer. lol I am gonna go hide now. I feel like someone is going to hit me over the head with a bottle of hooch

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Yeah it's a golden age for everything the gun haters wanted to ban.

This can all change with the next election cycle or two. Look to California for what could happen...law abiding citizen one day, prison bait the next and all for owing a 30 round P-Mag.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah it's a golden age for everything the gun haters wanted to ban.

This can all change with the next election cycle or two. Look to California for what could happen...law abiding citizen one day, prison bait the next and all for owing a 30 round P-Mag.

Yeah, Was shooting at a match a couple weeks back. Somebody was talking about their time at Front Sight. Apparently they warn every student: "Whatever you do, do NOT take that road west. We are only a couple miles from the CA line and you are carrying a LOT of prohibited gear. The cops know we are here, and if you drove here and have gun stickers on your cars or trucks, they will find a reason to pull you over. Dont do it. Dont even go. Its not worth spending your money in that state and on the off chance you forget about your "high capacity magazine" and they find it, your goose is cooked."

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I'm kicking around the idea of doing a 12.5" AR-10, but it seems those parts aren't being discounted much, at least in the limited searching I have done so far. The AR-15 market is certainly depressed though, and good for us as long as not too many folks go out of business because of it.

Top Bottom