• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Just bought one up and we had a blast shooting it this past weekend. Is there anything I need to know about it? I mean, it shot great out of the box but if there are upgrades or fine tuning I'd love to hear it.

Fate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Which version and caliber did you get? I have a CRB in .45. Phenomenal firearm that shoots great and always get some looks at the range. Love mine. Best thing I can say is to use factory Glock mags if it's a .45 caliber. In 9mm the aftermarket mags seem to cycle and function properly so shouldn't have any issues. The MBUS are pretty solid from the get go. I can answer more and give more tips once I know the config

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Which version and caliber did you get? I have a CRB in .45. Phenomenal firearm that shoots great and always get some looks at the range. Love mine. Best thing I can say is to use factory Glock mags if it's a .45 caliber. In 9mm the aftermarket mags seem to cycle and function properly so shouldn't have any issues. The MBUS are pretty solid from the get go. I can answer more and give more tips once I know the config

I didn't know much about them but my son did the research and insisted we had to have one. It's the 10mm crb. We love the way it shoots and shares magazines with my Glock 20. I think the only upgrades we're considering are a red dot, foregrip and the handguard when they release it.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I didn't know much about them but my son did the research and insisted we had to have one. It's the 10mm crb. We love the way it shoots and shares magazines with my Glock 20. I think the only upgrades we're considering are a red dot, foregrip and the handguard when they release it.

I know with KJ's (old one, now new owners) the foregrip is just for looks. It's way too close to the muzzle to actually hold, weak hand goes on the mag well when shooting.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I know with KJ's (old one, now new owners) the foregrip is just for looks. It's way too close to the muzzle to actually hold, weak hand goes on the mag well when shooting.

That's a good point. I'll probably just forget about the foregrip and wait for the handguard. The mag well isn't ideal if you have big hands.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That's a good point. I'll probably just forget about the foregrip and wait for the handguard. The mag well isn't ideal if you have big hands.

Here's what Jagee was talking about. With the forward grip, your index finger can reach the muzzle.

D391EF77-0443-4D51-BC3E-93F2C8325F33_zpsr31hjlzs.jpg

Fate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Love my Vertical Grip on my CRB. Feels right at home. Besides stocking up on factory mags & ammo, all I'm waiting on is my Holosun HS510C to come in.

If I was building a SBR, probably would still run a Vertical Grip. Just feels right at home on a Vector.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Love my Vertical Grip on my CRB. Feels right at home. Besides stocking up on factory mags & ammo, all I'm waiting on is my Holosun HS510C to come in.

If I was building a SBR, probably would still run a Vertical Grip. Just feels right at home on a Vector.

I like the vertical grip, but it's when you let somebody new shoot it that it scares me. I always stayed close by.

Fate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    I can agree with that. The two people that have shot my Vector so far I've taught them to grip the Magazine well for the first few shots & then to move to the Vertical grip.

Top Bottom