Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kawtech87 View Post
    But Ruger has SO MUCH experience in dealing with recalls it's almost not funny anymore. I can't think of a single new model in recent years that Ruger hasn't recalled.
    Ruger American
    SR1911
    New Vaquro
    SR40
    SP101 (latest)
    LC9
    LC9s
    LCR

Quote Originally Posted by bcd007 View Post
    Ruger American
    SR1911
    New Vaquro
    SR40
    SP101 (latest)
    LC9
    LC9s
    LCR
    You forgot the Mark IV pistols. I still have enough faith that i just bought a Mark IV 22/45 lite today. Bought at Cabelas brand new, already had recall performed. Hit the range after dinner and ran 200 rounds thru. Flawless and accurate. 1-2" groups between me and my wife and 7 year old daughter was about a 3" group at 10 yards. I would definitely buy another at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by bcd007 View Post
    Ruger American
    SR1911
    New Vaquro
    SR40
    SP101 (latest)
    LC9
    LC9s
    LCR
    While it wasn't an official recall, the initial run of SR1911s had a problem with the front sights falling off.

I think Ruger's done a great job with letting people know about issues. Have you tried calling Remington about the trigger issues in their 700 series of rifles? You get transferred to some secret group that directs you where to send the rifle for "inspection". They won't even talk about trigger safety issues. But when you send in your older 700, they replace the entire trigger assembly but never say why.

Good job Ruger...

I've got to call Ruger in the morning. I have to send a rifle in for parts replacement.
    Ruger does have great service and parts departments. I love them.
    Yes, I've had a few problems with new guns and issues with stuff wearing out prematurely but I do shoot a lot more than a large percentage of people.
    IF guns are designed and manufactured for a specific round count then I'm sure I'm on the outside of the projected numbers.

The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2