I possibly need a new rifle for Space Aliens.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Since I have a couple of good rifles in case I need them for domestic aliens I've been thinking I might need a different type of rifle for intergalactic aliens.
    I have all the standard AR stuff, shotguns, handguns, centerfires, rimfires, etc.
    IF we're attacked by aliens I might need a more specialized type of weapon.

1: I need it to be able to be carried at all times.
    2: Ammo should be fairly plentiful and not overly heavy if possible.
    3: It should be effective against about anything not of this world.
    4: Something PSA doesn't carry if possible.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Directed Energy Weapon.

Then again, physics being physics why wouldn't standard weapons work? Thoroughly modern man can be made thoroughly dead with a spear.

If you want to bring down a ship you'll need ship class weapons like you were trying to sink an actual navy ship. AAA is not even effective against standard aircraft unless it's aimed by radar and a computer.

But then again...as an excuse to buy weapons you could be on to something...:rockwoot:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    5012dde482ca28a6591dd7381c85cd90.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Rifle?

Based on available data, I think petrie dishes of various virii might be more effective.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I dunno, I always figured any alien that can reach earth is WAYY more advanced then us... makes me wonder if I would want to tick them off, they might eliminate any threats they see!!! However if you want to take the chance, may want to go to the Gym for a few days and them purchase a 50 BMG, they only weigh about 50# so if your built right you could carry it everywhere. Doubt too many people would question you (1) if you can carry it all the time and (2) if you look like you might use it. It should be capable of letting the fluid out of any living thing. Now if your going after the ship, good luck.....

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    The Marines did well with m16a4s in LA when the aliens invaded a few years ago, once hey figured out where to hit. And the Army and Air Force found that sabo rounds bust throw Decepticons armor very well and that the vibrations from full auto messes with their circuitry.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    The Marines did well with m16a4s in LA when the aliens invaded a few years ago, once hey figured out where to hit. And the Army and Air Force found that sabo rounds bust throw Decepticons armor very well and that the vibrations from full auto messes with their circuitry.

I thought Battle: Los Angeles was a great flick

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

But Marines don't quit though. One of the surgically implanted weapons might be cool eh?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Asians are on the forefront of anti-alien technology. As we all know, a human mouth is filthy. So filthy that dentists kill themselves in droves rather than return to work staring into that putrid cesspit one more day. As we've known since the first Earthling-Martian war (the real history of which has been suppressed ruthlessly as a "radio prank" gone wrong) germs are our most valuable weapon against non-Earth based intruders.

As such, witness the horrible weapon during a training exercise where the Earthling has snuck up on an unsuspecting "Martian" and initiates the assassination.

5873480.jpg

Top Bottom