• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I am having 2nd thoughts about the DDm4v9 that I ordered. I can still swap it out for this, and I might just pocket the extra coin and do just that. I can not find any reviews or anything online at this time. Just the video from the company itself. They are tossing out some great products at a heck of a value

[video=youtube;LxgW81X9s6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxgW81X9s6M[/video]

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I have never dealt with them before. Are they a good company to order from? So many crazy gun websites out there, not sure whats legit and whats garbage. I was hoping for Palmetto state armory to have some up on their website but.... nope.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Yeah I am going to have to go with the old***, If it sounds to good to be true. Not saying you can't buy the gun for that price but I talked to a guy I use in VA and he is $690. I would rather pay a little more and know that the company is good.

JTJJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Anderson
    I purchased one last night from Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo, hopefully it does not take too long to arrive. I was planning to buy a Sig M400 Elite until I seen this one yesterday.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Yeah I was getting another DD rifle but it looks like they did a great job with this rifle. Now I can take some of that extra $800 and get some ammo and glass which I was going to have to buy anyhow but... $800 ahead now!

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    To be honest, Ruger is the only "budget" AR I'd consider buying. I only hear good things about the company, and I've only ever had good experiences wit them.

Except for the Mini-30. Let's pretend that doesn't exist

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I would like to say that I will post some pics or a video when I get it but.... photo bucket is completely jacked with ads and fees now so I have no clue how to post stuff

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I would like to say that I will post some pics or a video when I get it but.... photo bucket is completely jacked with ads and fees now so I have no clue how to post stuff

I just found out myself Photobucket is charging people now. I did a search here which is related to your predicament: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/440628-photobucket-alternatives.html

On a side note, I wish I got the Ruger newsletter about this before I bought my current ARs. Oh well, maybe on Black Friday...

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    Just to throw a wrench into the mix, look at the Savage Recon or Patrol model. I'll put the Recon model against a DD any day of the week and still have money for beer and ammo.

JRR85

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    I am really interested in this rifle. The price point makes it very attractive to me, and I am sure it will come down even more once it has been on the market for a while. It also leaves more than enough money left over for a nice optic and accessories.

Lanternman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2017
    East Central
    I don't have that exact model, but I do have the Ruger 556. I've only put shy of 1000 round through it, but have had zero issues and would have to recommend it.

Top Bottom