Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

224 Valkyrie AR15

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...11432358895394

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...11432358895394

I think I'll hold off on that Grendel and see how this round plays out. We truly are in a golden era for gas gun versatility.

User Info Menu

Uh oh.... This could end up costing me money. I've got a Rem700 that could be rechambered, hmm...
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

I SAW THIS TOO! I was under the impression though that the grendel was still super sonic at 1300 yards?
    We must be HEARD now, or we will be HERD later!

User Info Menu

Doesn't really interest me for a bolt gun considering I have a few comparable calibers in that range anyway.
    However... An AR? I'm going to be watching immediately for accessories and what it's going to take to build OR buy one.
    The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle.

User Info Menu

I'd still build the Grendel It is definitely going to be an interesting development and will take some time to get a dedicated following as did the Grendel. Not sure what your intended purpose is, but I like being able to use the 123gr bullets for deer hunting while also having the option to shoot 90gr for varmints.
    Trevor | NRA Life Member

User Info Menu

I just remembered that I have an unused 12.5", 6 twist barrel from Green Mountain they sent me a few years back. That would make for a mighty sweet little suppressed coyote package.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by King31 View Post
    I'd still build the Grendel It is definitely going to be an interesting development and will take some time to get a dedicated following as did the Grendel. Not sure what your intended purpose is, but I like being able to use the 123gr bullets for deer hunting while also having the option to shoot 90gr for varmints.
    The application would dictate the caliber, but in general I support this statement. I am a huge Grendel fan.
    "This is my BOOMSTICK!!" - Ash from Housewares

User Info Menu

Stock up, get trained up, get sorted out

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by King31 View Post
    I have no purpose for the valk or the Grendel. I've got 2 ar's that cover any kind of local deer hunting I want to do, I've got a few 5.56 that will cover varmint, and I've got an hd ar... The Grendel/valk build will be purely a fun long range toy. But if my wife asks it is a very important round with many useful purposes and such

User Info Menu

JP Rifles has barrels out. Their homepage says they have rifles, barrels, kits, and uppers but the only one listed is the barrel. Just under 600 in 20" light 20" medium and 22" medium.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast