• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G19G26

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I'm trying to find a case, soft or hard, for my AR pistols. I need one 32 inches that doesn't scream GUN. A long narrow backpack sou p.s. Work for me too.
    Can't seem to find the right one yet.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Also if you add a Law Tatical folding buffer tube adapter you can get it much shorter and put it just about any backpack.

9BDB952B-FC06-4A9A-9E99-9649495CFCA1_zps754saztr.jpg

I think Brownells had them for $199 If you sign up for their email you can get a discount code and free shipping.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Also if you add a Law Tatical folding buffer tube adapter you can get it much shorter and put it just about any backpack.

I think Brownells had them for $199 If you sign up for their email you can get a discount code and free shipping.

How solid is it? I'm considering putting one on one of my BCM rifles so it will fit in a Sneaky Bags Spyder.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    How solid is it? I'm considering putting one on one of my BCM rifles so it will fit in a Sneaky Bags Spyder.
    It is very solid. It also has a screw that can be adjusted if it starts losing up. If you ever want to check it out let me know.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The Law Tactical folding mech, in the GenM3(Maybe2?)is as solid as a fixed stockAR. It’s $200+ for a reason, it is ROCK solid. I have all of the gens and iterations, and the latest gen is absolutely the best folding mechanism on the market today. Do not hesitate to buy the latest version.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Talked me into it. Plus Brownells has them on sale for $200 with free shipping. Thanks for helping me spend my money!

Now I need to choose a pack (Sneaky bags, Noveske, or something else). I line the idea of the Sneaky Bag Spyder since my folding chassis 700 should fit in it also.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    You could add a LAW Tactical folding stock and a Dolos removable barrel system and put it in an old laptop case (bought at Goodwill for $4).

26a4c50c-5109-4dc6-b0b7-976661884cdd.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Talked me into it. Plus Brownells has them on sale for $200 with free shipping. Thanks for helping me spend my money!

Now I need to choose a pack (Sneaky bags, Noveske, or something else). I line the idea of the Sneaky Bag Spyder since my folding chassis 700 should fit in it also.
    DanO (Sneaky Bags) makes rock solid kit, you won’t be disappointed. I’m looking at the Spyder myself, as I have several RFB’s from the old days, and a couple of the newer SUB’s. As an added bonus, SneakyBags is running a sale right now, 20-50% off select bags!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

If you are running a 10.5 barrel or shorter check this out. Its what I went with. It's a little pricey $200 but it's not Tactical looking, looks like a everyday backpack.

I store a HSGI chest rig with 3 extra AR and 2 pistol mags and a Med blowout kit. In the smaller pouch I have your standard get home items. Food, water, chargers, batteries, extra money and anything else I would use everyday.

[video=youtube_share;TDREsLirGyw]http://youtu.be/TDREsLirGyw[/video]

Top Bottom