Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Does the Magpul Hunter 700 stock fit the Micro 7?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Que
    Meekness ≠ Weakness

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Does the Magpul Hunter 700 stock fit the Micro 7?
    I’m not sure, but I thought about putting the AAC 700 in one since I happen to have one on hand.
    Rudeness is the weakest person's demonstration of strength.

User Info Menu

Que, I have a few friends with various caliber Americans and they are all happy with them. One buddy in particular, out in Texas has shot quite a few hogs with his .300. He’s shot 110 Barnes and a bunch of different heavy subsonic loads through his. He shoots/hunts in his own back yard and puts quite a few rounds down range. If it had any problems we would have heard about it by now. It’s not as pretty as a nice CZ but for an accurate hunting rifle, the Americans sound good to go.
    This space for rent. I doubt you'll like the rates...

User Info Menu

Que, I have a few friends with various caliber Americans and they are all happy with them. One buddy in particular, out in Texas has shot quite a few hogs with his .300. Heís shot 110 Barnes and a bunch of different heavy subsonic loads through his. He shoots/hunts in his own back yard and puts quite a few rounds down range. If it had any problems we would have heard about it by now. Itís not as pretty as a nice CZ but for an accurate hunting rifle, the Americans sound good to go.
    This space for rent. I doubt you'll like the rates...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3