• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Suggested retail $150 (keystone + Indiana market = lower), a single shot shotgun from Midland Arms.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2017/11/15/first-look-midland-arms-backpack/

Midland Arms (if you are unfamiliar, it was a British company that was purchased as an offshoot of Navy Arms, gun works is in West Virginia): https://www.shootmidland.com/pages/about

midland-arms-backpack-shotgun-12-gauge-f.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have a bit of a passion for single shot survival type shotguns...Just picked up a project N.E.F. 12 gauge pardner tracker in smooth bore with rifle sights...Stock was kind of hinky so I just ordered the Choate Survivor stock and fore end today...I may have it threaded for choke tubes and get a couple of inserts in .357, .22, and 20 gauge...

IMHO they, like the shotgun above, are the 21st century version of the "sodbuster" guns carried west in the late 19th century by pioneer farmers....

Thanks for posting Kirk....

A Turkish company has just started manufacturing the H&R/N.E.F. single shots again and they come from the factory with choke tubes...A customer brought in the 20 gauge he just picked up and they seem very well made...

That one there kind of reminds me of the Galef shotguns imported in the 1970's out of Italy....Seems like it folds up the same way...

Top Bottom