• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Running up to Meeks Guns in Haubstadt tomorrow to pick up my Kel-Tec CMR-30 !

Many thanks to Christine Meeks! This shop is a joy to work with.

I've had a PMR-30 for about a year now and the CMR-30 purchase is one of those Snowball
    Effect results that the pistol has granted me.

I anticipate this little carbine being my first suppressed weapon.

Range report to follow.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    congrats! ive seen 3 cmr-30's two were 650.00 used (one is still for sale as of the last gunshow) and the third was 1300.00! (it was a sponsor gun for the nra bauquet) I have shot one, and its as fun as a pmr 30!

I've yet to see one on a shelf at a gunshop (the store I work at cant get any!)

but id be careful trying to suppress it, it uses the same barrel lock up as the pmr30 and kel tec say you cant suppress the pmr 30 (safely at least)

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    congrats! ive seen 3 cmr-30's two were 650.00 used (one is still for sale as of the last gunshow) and the third was 1300.00! (it was a sponsor gun for the nra bauquet) I have shot one, and its as fun as a pmr 30!

I've yet to see one on a shelf at a gunshop (the store I work at cant get any!)

but id be careful trying to suppress it, it uses the same barrel lock up as the pmr30 and kel tec say you cant suppress the pmr 30 (safely at least)

This one is $524.00 out the door. As far as being suppressed goes there are several videos on YouTube of the carbine being reviewed with a can attached.

Last edited:

tacticalmaster45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 18, 2016
    Evansville
    Congrats. I got one a few months ago and it's a fun toy. For best results, use CCI Maxi-Mags. I had to "break" mine in somewhat, and fired a couple mags of various ammo before it became reliable.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Got a quick trip to Red Brush yesterday. It was one of those grab the range bag and some cardboard and then the quick jaunt to the range. I forgot one mag so my time was cut short a tad.

I reiterate what others have stated, this thing is a blast. I need to shoot an assortment through it but this trip I only had the designer label Troy Landry "Choot Em" CCI flavor. The feeding and extraction was flawless btw.

The Chinese ACOG didn't do the rifle justice but 10 then 25 yards were showing consistency at least and then the bolt locked back.

I'm happy !

IMG_4891.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

Last edited:

Dtwentythree

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Scottsburg
    Very nice.
    I don’t know why, but I like the looks of these things.
    Nostalgic awesomeness. Reminds me of the cool stuff I saw in 80’s SoF magazines as a kid.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Very nice.
    I don’t know why, but I like the looks of these things.
    Nostalgic awesomeness. Reminds me of the cool stuff I saw in 80’s SoF magazines as a kid.

All of the locals at the LGS and everyone I've shown it to, they all want to handle it and turn it over to inspect it.

ccarver497

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2017
    Greenwood
    I purchased one this year and it is incredibly accurate. Holding a quarter group at 25 yards loose shooting from the bench with a Burris fastfires 2.

Top Bottom