• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jag09

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indy/Cloverdale
    If anyone is looking to build an AR10, the Aero Precision Enhanced receiver set with 15" Keymod Handguard is on sale at Schuyler Arms still from their Veterans day sale. Depending on pulling the trigger myself, and just storing it away until funds are there to acquire all of the parts I want.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    If anyone is looking to build an AR10, the Aero Precision Enhanced receiver set with 15" Keymod Handguard is on sale at Schuyler Arms still from their Veterans day sale. Depending on pulling the trigger myself, and just storing it away until funds are there to acquire all of the parts I want.

Hoping AERO runs some Christmas special with Cerakote & sale pricing. Still kicking myself for not buying their July special.

jag09

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indy/Cloverdale
    Hoping AERO runs some Christmas special with Cerakote & sale pricing. Still kicking myself for not buying their July special.

I hope they do, because if they don't and this set sells out I will be pissed at myself.
    I'm waiting on someone here to take the plunge and check out Diamondbacks DB10 series

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I've been wanting to do a build with a 12.5" barrel. Was kind of leaning toward a CMT or MATEN billet receiver set, but I could get the forged Aero set for about half the price, which would pay for my barrel.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Just hit the buy button on a stripped .308 lower receiver for $76 and change SHIPPED!
    Can't believe that price.

Falconpuch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 25, 2014
    NW Laf
    I bought a PA Ar10 for $450 shipped last week. It's very tight fit and shot great. For the price there is a lot of wiggle room for upgrades.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    PA-10 Upper Assemblies - AR-10. The one I bought is Out of stock but for $100 more you a free float upper. Complete lower is $159

I wish I had an extra 400 to spend right now. My first "AR" build was a PA 10 from PSA (stripped lower plus build kit) and I love the gun, but it has the M16/M4 style upper so I'm somewhat limited on what accessories (like a bipod) I can attach to it. That upper has been tempting me for awhile now.

jag09

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indy/Cloverdale
    As much as I don't want to get rid of my PAP M92, I definitely think the AR-10 or even bolt action route is more suitable for what I am wanting to do in the future. Even contemplated building a 300BO Pistol/Rifle for Hunting rather than fumble around with the ar10.

Top Bottom