• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    Hey all, was wandering if anyone had any experience with one of there rifles? I have done some research looked at video of factory tour and videos of the rifle. They look well made free float hand guards all parts they make in house,have handled a couple and they seem well built.

Thinking seriously about getting one just wanted thought on someone who owns one. They don't have it on their website but one of the factory videos had an ar type in 45acp that used Glock21 mags that would be fun to plink around with. Thank You for any info.

SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    Thanks Hookeye, went ahead and took a shot on it and bought it today from PSS, it is very new manufacture so hopefully no bad barrel.
    I will shoot it tomorrow and come back with pictures and my thoughts on it. I took it apart and cleaned it and lubed, bolt and carrier look to be good quality seems solid built i will find out what she's made of. It has a full length rail free float handguard so i put some Magpul flip up sights on it till i get it scoped.

SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    Update on the Diamondback AR10, took it out back ran about 60rds no issues at all it came with a 20rd PMag worked perfectly. Sighted in the Magpul BUIS they worked really well, On a wobbly table at 25yds started out low, adjusted the front sight brought it up, no windage adjustment needed the Magpul rear was centered. Once adjusted hits in center of 5.5in shootnc were very easily made. I shot some three shot strings with very close groups. I am sure on a solid table with some bags i am confident you could have them touching each other.

All in all i like the rifle seems very solid and barrel def has accuracy potential i was shooting some old Winchester Nato 147 grain, i think my hanloads will do very well. My 14 yr old son enjoyed shooting it and he too did very well.

Last edited:

SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    jag09, i think for the money they are a great buy, lifetime warranty also. there are some youtube videos i watched of their factory tour i think by Jeff Quinn from Gunblast.com nice little factory in Florida. The owner says they make all parts in house with us made steel. He said he has more control over quality not relying on outside vendors, makes sense. Will run mine more this week, i will report back if i have problems but i don't think i will have any it runs very smooth.

jdbell91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I bought a DB10 with the 18" barrel in .308 last year. I like the rifle. I have determined that it likes heavier bullets. My best groups have been with Black Hills Ammunition in 175 grain match hollow point boat tail. For hunting rounds I will be testing the Hornady Precision Hunter 178 grain ELD-X rounds. This will be used for deer and feral hogs in southern Indiana.

I had tried 150 grain Hornady American Whitetail and 150 grain Winchester Super-X ammunition. Both rounds would not produce consistent or tight groups.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I currently have 2 different ones that I have for T&E for my channel. One in 6.5 Creedmoor and one in 308, from the testing Ive done thus far results are very nice. Good accuracy and good reliability, initial impressions are that its a lot of rifle for the money.. When I first to\ok the 6.5 out I had a couple of FTE, but after the first mag its not done it since.. Hope to have testing done over the next few weeks, so hopfully they continue to and will perform like I hope they will..

Top Bottom