• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    ZR Tactical solutions announced yesterday that they now manufacture forged 9mm lowers. https://www.zrtacticalsolutions.com/shop/firearms/zrts-zr-nein-ar-9mm-glock-lower/
    Stolen from their book of faces page:
    ZRTS is now producing our own, forged 9mm Glock lowers! We are the first to offer an ambi mag release, Glock PCC lower in a forged mil spec configuration. MASSIVE magwell ramp ensures you never miss a reload! Includes hardened ejector, aluminum mag catch and steel transfer bar.
    Stolen from their product page:
    ZRTS presents it’s all new, forged 9mm Glock lowers! We are the first to offer an ambi mag release, Glock PCC lower in a forged mil spec configuration. MASSIVE magwell ramp ensures you never miss a reload! Includes hardened ejector, aluminum mag catch and steel transfer bar. The AR-Nein also includes upgraded features such as a threaded bolt catch pin and rear detent retaining set screws. Designed and made in house!
    It doesn't look bad except for the $150 price tag.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I was in the store last month Zach had one of these which I got to handle. It is very well made, as I would expect from ZRTS. The magwell is HUGE!

I don't think $150 is a bad deal for this quality of lower. A PSA or Spartan glock lower is $120 + transfer fee.

Top Bottom