• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Volquartsen, long associated with anything .22lr, is now on the PWS Summit Straight Pull Rifle.

Given the better capitalization of Volquartsen, we, the consumers, should be seeing production runs soon.

Volquartsen Takes Over Production Of Summit Straight Pull Rifles - The Firearm BlogThe Firearm Blog

0761D647-951D-4FD4-B20B-C15C234BB9FC.jpeg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Something that a simple swapping in of a VQ extractor wouldn't help? .... oh ... Wait....

They're built differently than the 10/22, TF. I expect they'll solve the issue but it was a headache at the time. So much so that i gave up trying to get it to 100% reliable. I still have the one i bought. It currently has a Volquartsen bbl chambered for .17 Aguila on it.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I got an email last week or so about it. This is the second rifle release this year of something I really wanted to buy and got discontinued before I pulled the trigger. mOstly I just want a straight pull. I'm a big fan of different action types and don't have one yet.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I got an email last week or so about it. This is the second rifle release this year of something I really wanted to buy and got discontinued before I pulled the trigger. mOstly I just want a straight pull. I'm a big fan of different action types and don't have one yet.

I can recommend the Izhmash 7-2 biathlon. Hard to find lately but i have a spare i might be coerced out of for the right price.

Top Bottom