Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

SHOT 2018: IWI Tavor 7, .308

IWI Tavor 7 in .308, 1 in 12, 16.5" barrel. Featuring easier right/left conversion, no different bolt required now.

[SHOT 2018] The IWI TAVOR 7: Israeli .308 Bullpup - The Firearm BlogThe Firearm Blog
    A bowl is most useful when empty. Lao-Tzu

User Info Menu

So it's an RFB?
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Interesting that more than one manufacturer sees the value of a shorter .308. Anyone guess what the MSRP will be? I haven't seen it on the IWI specs. I wonder if it uses similar system to the RFB. It is gas piston so probably not cheap. Will be looking at this vs. RFB and seriously considering selling the Blackout if it's viable. Perhaps the quality and accuracy will be better than RFB?

Plinker

User Info Menu

I've not saw much on this since the Shot Show.

User Info Menu

I occasionally hop on the inter-webs and search around as well. I have not seen or heard a thing.
    "This is my BOOMSTICK!!" - Ash from Housewares

Living in the E-File Poorhouse Yamadog35's Avatar

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamadog35 View Post
    Good find, Yama.

Disappointed but really want it to happen. I'll buy one if it doesn't go crazy pricing.

$2000-2500 I'll try it. More than that I won't feel bad about it anymore.

Living in the E-File Poorhouse Yamadog35's Avatar

User Info Menu

If I were going to buy another bullpup (I have a Tavor) and wanted .308, I think this is the one I would get. I've been following the guy who makes these for a while and from everything I hear these are very solid rifles -both their 556 and 308.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamadog35 View Post
    If I were going to buy another bullpup (I have a Tavor) and wanted .308, I think this is the one I would get. I've been following the guy who makes these for a while and from everything I hear these are very solid rifles -both their 556 and 308.
    They tried that one in the 90's

User Info Menu

That rifle is simply amazing. The engineering that went into the design is, to me, mind boggling. The changeability of so many operational pieces make the weapon very customizable. However, in battle, if a soldier is hit and down in a firefight and his customized weapon must be picked up and used by a comrade there could be operational issues such as left v. right configuration, ejection port on one side or the other, etc. Notwithstanding these items it appears to be a great rifle.
    If you always do what you've always done you will only get what you've always gotten.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast