• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    Interesting that more than one manufacturer sees the value of a shorter .308. Anyone guess what the MSRP will be? I haven't seen it on the IWI specs. I wonder if it uses similar system to the RFB. It is gas piston so probably not cheap. Will be looking at this vs. RFB and seriously considering selling the Blackout if it's viable. Perhaps the quality and accuracy will be better than RFB?

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    That rifle is simply amazing. The engineering that went into the design is, to me, mind boggling. The changeability of so many operational pieces make the weapon very customizable. However, in battle, if a soldier is hit and down in a firefight and his customized weapon must be picked up and used by a comrade there could be operational issues such as left v. right configuration, ejection port on one side or the other, etc. Notwithstanding these items it appears to be a great rifle.

Jmiyake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    Crown point
    I have had a favor for about three to four years now. I absoulutely love it. Super ergonomic anywhere you want a grip point itÂ’s there. The longer they have been on the market the more after market parts have come out. HavenÂ’t seen a 308 in my LGS but I think I will likely pick one up. I have and have shot the keltec ec and itÂ’s okay in comparison to the tavor it just isnÂ’t as well refined. I think the favors long stroke piston system on it should be more reliable long term over the keltec.
    The keltec does eject Brass downward instead of out and forward itÂ’s no big deal but if you are A reloader makes it a little easier to pick up brass I suppose. Trigger on the keltec had some grit to it, not to sure if itÂ’s just I need to put more rounds through it or thatÂ’s how itÂ’s gona stay, we shall see. Compared to the tavor mind you again in 556 trigger there is a night and day difference from what I have read on the 308 triggers they are for the most part the same.

Top Bottom