• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    I've clicked into this link at least 5 times. So far I've been able to talk myself out of it, but I have it added to my cart just in case I talk myself into it. I'm not even done with my latest AR and have an AK to build as well. First world problems...

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    If it lasts more than a couple days, I should be able to get free shipping. Midway sends me free shipping over $100 e-mails all the time.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Mine already shipped. Exactly 7.5 hours from ordered to leaving the warehouse. Gotta love midway shipping :) Extreme and PSA should hire Larry as a consultant for their shipping departments.

This one's gonna be a camp rifle for me. The one I won't feel bad leaving in the barn for 6 months with no temp control unattended. I'll swap a cheap handguard and some irons on it and call it good.

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Mine already shipped. Exactly 7.5 hours from ordered to leaving the warehouse. Gotta love midway shipping :) Extreme and PSA should hire Larry as a consultant for their shipping departments.

I fully agree. I was surprised when I got the email it had shipped. Almost makes me want to order a second one for a "spare".

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I figured as much. Thanks again for posting this. I need to watch the Midway and Brownell's emails a lot closer.

Not on the email. I check the clearance section of midway everyday in the am when drinking coffee. Sort by percent discount. Only takes a cpl mins daily. You'll score some good deals on camo right now too if you need it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not on the email. I check the clearance section of midway everyday in the am when drinking coffee. Sort by percent discount. Only takes a cpl mins daily. You'll score some good deals on camo right now too if you need it.

We have used a lot of Stoners parts and pieces with zero issues.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom