• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Picked up my PC Carbine today. Have swapped the mag well and charging handle. Had thought I would install a red dot but the ghost ring is nice. Gonna have to fine sand the mag well so the Glock mags drop free. Overall it feels good. Not quite as heavy as the PC9.

Smith& W

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Indpls.
    I got to handle one today. A friend of mine bought his at Beech Grove Firearms. We changed to the Glock mag well and added one spacer to the butt stock that came with the carbine. We also put a red dot scope on it. Very nice, especially for the reasonable cost.

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I'm in the market for a 9mm carbine and I've been wanting to see a Ruger carbine in person. I'm considering the FX-9 and the Ruger. I found the FX-9 in a local store and liked the feel of it but I want to see how the Ruger feels in comparison before buying.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    My lgs got his first one in the other day, Ruger really did their homework on this! Good sights, takedown option, threaded barrel, couple mag options in the box, butt stock spacers, ambi charging handle, pretty light. Not sure who is in R&D at Ruger but they've taken their new products up several notches versus 10 years ago. Almost everyone has a pile of glock mags by now, genious!! I know I have no use for a pistol caliber carbine but it would be a hoot!!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Is it bad now that when you see PC carbine you think of one that shoots rainbows and sunshine, that looks non offensive, and when you decide to hold it gives you a signed consent form each time?

Sad times when politically correct comes to mind over pistol caliber

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Already have an AR-9. Look forward to handling one of these Ruger carbines. May have to ditch the AR for one.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom