• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    Senator Nelson (D) on Fox News minutes ago, in the aftermath of the Florida shooting. Funny--- my ARs have never been used to kill anyone (nor am I a hunter, truth be told). But they are used for any multitude of lawful purposes, just like my other rifles and handguns. It is frankly none of Senator Nelson's business what lawful actions I undertake with my ARs (or what all of you do with your lawfully owned ARs and other firearms). Great logic, Senator. The only purpose of an AR-15 is to kill someone, and that makes AR-15 owners potential murderers who refuse to see reason.

So as usual, we all get judged by the criminal/evil actions committed by the very worst among us. Notwithstanding the consistent national crime data showing that violent crimes committed with rifles are a tiny fraction of the whole.

I am getting really, really tired of this crap, and they are just getting warmed up. Brace yourselves.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    AR's aren't for hunting--in his opinion--so what? How about AR's are good for self defense (against mobs and tyrants)? I suppose that dip**** thinks that the 1A exists so that we can peaceably assemble to watch ball games, listen to concerts, and write letters to Ann landers?

If you don't know enough to pass US gov't 101 then you have no business in Congress.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Uhhhh. Successful hunting looks a lot like killing.

I’ve only ever killed a pig with my AR.
    I’d like to kill some other things. None of those things are people.

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    AR's aren't for hunting--in his opinion--so what? How about AR's are good for self defense (against mobs and tyrants)? I suppose that dip**** thinks that the 1A exists so that we can peaceably assemble to watch ball games, listen to concerts, and write letters to Ann landers?

If you don't know enough to pass US gov't 101 then you have no business in Congress.

Amen, brother! I don't know who's worse---the idiots who actually buy into that "logic" or the ones who actually know better, but shamelessly exploit these tragedies for political power and/or personal gain.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Even if the 2nd Amendment was about hunting, you can hunt just fine with an AR. I went turkey hunting with my AR last season because my shotgun was broken and I didn't have the money to fix it. I got a 17 lb bird with a couple of well placed Federal Tactical rounds. Only problem is, I apparently scared the hell out of the other shoppers, and I'm not allowed in that Kroger anymore.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've been doing this wrong for so long...

You have first hand knowledge of the source of your food.
    But what percentage of the population really does?
    There are people out there that have no idea.
    When they eat a hamburger, it comes from a restaurant, or if at home from a plastic wrapped package.

They are the same people that argue knives and bats are not deadly weapons.
    They think it is wrong shooting someone that's stabbing you.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    I have a cousin who i have heard say that food comes from the grocery store, theirs no use for hunting, and some other lines that arent worth repeating. As others have said, some people are just clueless , choose to remain that way and will never change. Its kinda sad their are peeps like that tho.

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    I have a cousin who i have heard say that food comes from the grocery store, theirs no use for hunting, and some other lines that arent worth repeating. As others have said, some people are just clueless , choose to remain that way and will never change. Its kinda sad their are peeps like that tho.

Is your cousin Senator Bill Nelson, Democrat, Florida?

Top Bottom