• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I have lusted after one of these rifles for many years but that desire was always brushed aside by my passion for long range shooting and the costs associated with supporting that. These days I don't get to shoot the distances like I used to so I've redirected my attention and finally put this together. This Mk12 Mod 0 clone(ish) is chambered in 6.5 Grendel and will become my day time coyote and potentially deer rifle if I can't get things done with a bow. I'm still waiting on the ARMS throw lever mount Harris bipod to round it out but it's otherwise complete. I had this barrel/BCG in another receiver set and it showed promise, hopefully it'll shoot even better this time around with the higher end components.

Probably not a big deal to most but it's sitting on my dresser so I can stare at it, I'm borderline giddy over it.

NKlqF99h.jpg

pp8XDC5h.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It would be totally hilarious if one of the new members of the forum thought this was your first AR. :D

Congrats. It looks awesome.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It is a little hilarious lol. In all honesty, as of Thanksgiving last year I owned one AR15 (having owned probably 8 others over the years). Now I'm up to four and working on number five.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It is a little hilarious lol. In all honesty, as of Thanksgiving last year I owned one AR15 (having owned probably 8 others over the years). Now I'm up to four and working on number five.

Well, if you need any help getting them sighted in, I gotta guy.... ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    6.5 Grendle.........:drool:

Me want one. Me want one very bad.

You should be able to reach right out and touch about anything you desire with that.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I failed to mention that INGO's very own ALLENM did some lathe work to bring the barrel to the Mk12 spec and cerakoted it black for me. He does excellent work at extremely reasonable prices.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I failed to mention that INGO's very own ALLENM did some lathe work to bring the barrel to the Mk12 spec and cerakoted it black for me. He does excellent work at extremely reasonable prices.

Allen does all my custom work. I have complete faith in his ability's. I have lost track of all he has done with/for me.
    He is currently building a custom 1911 in 10mm for me.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana

Was this the Odin barrel? I first looked and noticed it was black thinking it for sure wasn't that one, then I read this post.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Looks good! Did you decide on doing a can since you've got the brake and all?? That sure is one sexy rifle!

Top Bottom