• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    At Enforce TAC 2018 in Germany B&T released two versions of the APC308, 18" and 13".

This platform will take AR-10/M110/SR25 mags.

It's finally here! The B&T APC308 Carbine and DMR - The Firearm BlogThe Firearm Blog

BT-APC308-Carbine-2.png

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Obscurity means you win at the range.
    Except shooting my Makarov has gotten more expensive than it was 20 years ago....

(Was re-organizing my ammo recently and realized that the Galyans tag was still on a box of Hornady 9mm Mak ammo. $12.99. Was cool and depressing at the same time.)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Obscurity means you win at the range.

So does an amazing shot seen by many......

Dad and I went up to where I hit and sent the golf ball flying with a Colt 1991A1 at 75 yards...As we got closer dad noticed the dent a foot down on the wire stuck in the ground that we had placed the golf ball on and THAT's what sent the golf ball flying...I didn't hit the ball...Dad noticed this, laughed and I said, "Say not a word...Let the legend live on...."

Overheard as we were packing up..

"That's that dude that owns a gun shop...He just bet his dad and his uncle he could hit that golf ball on that wire at 75 yards and just sent it zinging...AMAZING SHOT...You'd have to be dumb as a box of hammers to rob that store..."

I just grinned....

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    On the bright side a day at the range will double as a workout, you can ditch the planet fitness memberships y'all. B&T curls for the girls!

I'm leaning towards the bren2, but there is some cool stuff coming out lately that has me pretty excited so far.

Top Bottom