Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Best AR trigger for under $100

I'm going to upgrade my heavy, mil-spec trigger to something a little better. I know there are threads on this but most are a bit older.

The rifle is used mainly for plinking and punching holes in paper, but the occasional varmint trip happens also.

Post your suggestions with a link too please.

UPDATE------ I bought a takeout factory BCM off an INGO member. It's installed and is a good improvement over the milspec one I had. You can read about it towards the end of this thread.
    Last edited by Bigtanker; 03-26-2018 at 12:22.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

Rock River Arms National Match.......still a 4 1/2 pound pull but clean, crisp and very nice.....you can get them as a 2 stage or single stage.....I like these, my rifles all use these.....they cost around a hundred bucks.....

Aaron

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have 3 LaRue MBTs.
    https://www.larue.com/products/larue...bt-2s-trigger/

$99. I canít compare them to anything but a cheap LPK trigger, but Iím very pleased with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

LaRue MBT, or if you can find them just the BCM PNT fire control group they were about $60 last I saw available. Still a mil-spec trigger, but upgraded and very smooth for what it is, and your price point.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cmann250 View Post
    I have 3 LaRue MBTs.

$99. I canít compare them to anything but a cheap LPK trigger, but Iím very pleased with them.

I remember this one. I think it's on the top of my list now.

>>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

Larue for sure. If anyone else is making anything even close in comparison for $99 I haven't heard about it yet.
    Busse Combat. Unchallenged. Unmatched. No regrets.

Perpetually Peeved Poultry AngryRooster's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cmann250 View Post
    I have 3 LaRue MBTs.

I agree with this. I ordered one last year on their black friday sale. It got shipped pretty quick and I had it in less than 2 weeks for $99. I didn't do anything with it, it sat in a parts box until a couple weeks ago. It went into a Spikes Crusader lower that's set up as a pistol waiting for me to fill out the paperwork to SBR it. I've already ordered 2 more. I'll continue to order them one or two at a time until I replace every trigger in all of our ARs. You are not going to beat that trigger for the price. It smokes the ALG trigger I have in my BCM.

Bigtanker, if you are interested in trying out the ALG let me know. Once my next Larue trigger gets here then the ALG will be coming out and just sit in a parts box. I'll send it up to you for a trial run if you like. It will probably never go back into one of ours again. I'm not sure when the Larues will ship, I ordered them on the 2nd "I've got plenty of time" and it's still in pending status.

ETA: They are still on sale right now for $99.
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

User Info Menu

Thanks Rooster. I'm easily pleased so I doubt I won't like the LBT. Anything will be better than the milspec one I've got now.

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

It's not under $100 but if you wait on a sale you can frequently get Geissele 2 stages for $109 from primary and other places.

User Info Menu

ALG ACT.
    "'Gun guys' can find a way to get butthurt about just about anything."

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast