• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    On top of everything else that I have going on, attempting to swing trade.

In reviewing my inventory, it is apparent that I am short on speciality sticks. I have one precision rifle (a GA in .308), and it far more than I deserve with my 64 hours of formal training on "precision/long range" riflery. It is a soft spot as I have many more times in pistol, carbine, shotgun, and then general rifle.

I am looking at the 6.5CM in the Steyr Pro THB. I can potentially trade into two of them, perhaps one in .308 and one in 6.5CM?

Anyone have any trigger time on these? I know rifles are a lot of work (like puppies). Looking for sticks without too much overhead (gunsmithing) in them. I figure the sticks, solid optic, maybe bipod (if I cannot use same on my GA) and sling (big CW/3 point/2 point fan, KISS you know).

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    No trigger time on these, but there reputation as fine shooting rifles tells me to beliee there nice....

Here' another option......1710 anschutz......look in to one of these....you might just find a new love......

Aaron

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No trigger time on these, but there reputation as fine shooting rifles tells me to beliee there nice....

Here' another option......1710 anschutz......look in to one of these....you might just find a new love......

Aaron

1710 is a fine stick, but I don't need yet another rimfire. Looking for intermediate sticks.

Top Bottom