• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hpd855

Member From INGO's Early Days
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    I picked up 4 boxes of AK stuff from a guy's family, he has been gone for more than 10 years. Both assemblies have the G on front. I know very little about AK's. DSC09362.JPG DSC09363.JPG DSC09364.JPG DSC09365.JPG

Last edited:

hpd855

Member From INGO's Early Days
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    Just got the parts today and I have not decided what I am going to do yet, was kind of looking for some of your guy's view on that.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Build them right. The G's were given to the Romanians civilian guard. They are desirable and collectable. Harder to find now but that seems to be any quality AK anymore thanks to import bans and political BS

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Romy G’s are good kit. One of the few “parts bin” kits that are worth the money. Both my AK’s were Fuller builds off of Romy G’s, and excellent quality. Two curses on my ex for me not having them today!!!!! PM me if you wanna turn loose of them if they’re in good condition.

winchester

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    nice find. its a shame when projects dont get done before we run out of time. i cringe at the thought of what happens to my prize possessions when i go. ive heard her mumble somrthing abaout dumpsters when i went on a week long hunting trip lol

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    200   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    nice find. its a shame when projects dont get done before we run out of time. i cringe at the thought of what happens to my prize possessions when i go. ive heard her mumble somrthing abaout dumpsters when i went on a week long hunting trip lol

Someone will lie to her and tell her it's worthless and they will get it out of the house for her.
    I plan on leaving nothing but cash. Before I go I will talk to my kids, give them what they want and get the rest sold, so that it doesn't go for pennies on the dollar.
    Pessimistic view, but this happens more than we want to believe.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Looks like you have 2 kits there with the various parts. The one with the G and the black stripe go together. Not sure on country/model of the other one but guessing Romanian.

ROMY Gs with an original barrel are easy to build with the right tools. The tools in the bin might work but there is better out there now like Toth tools. It took me only a couple of hours to build my ROMY G once I demilled it.

Top Bottom