• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    saw a couple of these AR look-a-like's in a local gun store.
    (9mm and 45acp)
    read a couple of gun magazine reviews on the 'net.
    biggest "complaints" were about crappy trigger, and the location of the mag release.....

anyone have one?

:cheers:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Mine does not function. It fails to go into battery, probably due to an extractor issue. It's been fixed twice and it works okay for a brief time after . . . then back to failure to go into battery.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    When searching for a good pcc I found to run quickly away from the jrc for the above mentioned reasons. The beretta cx4 was the best bargain basement option, and it is a real fun comp gun once you pull all the rails and bs off of it. Mags are abundant and reliable, the carbine itself has proven to be bullet proof reliable, it's more accurate than any cheap used 9mm carbine should be, and it is a lot of fun. I've done/am doing a few minor alterations to add to the fun. I wish the trigger were lighter, but when shooting fast I really can't say that I notice the weight, maybe once I get a few years under my belt i'll be able to complain, but now it's just fine. I've shot 4 competitions in july with it, and it hasn't had a single malfunction. I even scored fastest string in the match a few times with it. Rain, heat, rain and heat, it just runs. I may be partially responsible for the exaggerated prices on armslist right now, as I have done nothing but field questions about the carbine at every event so far. All asked by shooters with that hungry look in their eye. My plan was to sell it and upgrade to a sig, but now I'm going to keep it and save up for the sig to ride along with it.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I bought on several years ago in 9mm not long after they first came out. It hasn't gotten shot that much but so far it's always gone bang, with the exception of a couple of bad primers in the ammunition. The trigger is a weak point and why they located the mag release where they did is beyond my imagination. Every time I grab it by the magwell when firing, the magazine ends up on the ground. Accuracy is acceptable and it's fun to shoot so I'll probably hang on to it for awhile.

nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    I have the marine take down version. When I buy a new semi auto of any kind I take them out of the box and shoot them and I keep shooting them until they start to have problems before I clean or lube them. Torture test, so to speak.

I'm at 400 rounds with the JRC, not one hiccup so far, accuracy has been great with a very cheap red dot. The only problem is the take down forearm will loosen up a bit under long string of shots. I haven't quite figured out if it is the recoil or my grip that lets it unscrew a bit.
    So far I really like it!

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    I have the marine take down version. When I buy a new semi auto of any kind I take them out of the box and shoot them and I keep shooting them until they start to have problems before I clean or lube them. Torture test, so to speak.
    So far I really like it!

i do the same thing with all my guns,
    to me, if i gun has to be cleaned constantly to function, it's not for me.
    i can run 5000 rds of lead reloads through my open USPSA 45acp before it stops working.

:cheers:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Bought one back in 2012. It was reliable. But it wasn't a real AR, and it was A PAIN IN THE ASS to take apart to clean. Sold it and bought a PSA 9mm AR and never looked back.

Top Bottom