• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jmiyake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    Crown point
    So I was walking thru my local gunshop and they had the new century arms psl. I am interested and intrigued by the platform however my hesitation in picking up is the price and in some online research the Century is supposedly going to be importing the Zastava M91 early next year. whether thats true i have no idea. but from the online reviews the M91 appears to be the better firearm in terms of reliability and accuracy. Does anyone have any thoughts on the PSL or advise on whether i should just wait.

Thanks

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I had a PSL. Reliable enough. It was basically made to shoot man sized targets from 300-450 meters which it does proficiently. But, in my experience, if you are looking for a 1000 yard gun then this one is PROBABLY not it.

knutty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 5, 2016
    Noblesville
    The Zastava M91 has been teased for years now, I doubt we will ever see it here in the US.

PSL was a good buy when they were $600. At $1800 or whatever they are asking for them now, it's just not worth it.

Jmiyake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    Crown point
    Thanks Nutty, I like i think many people am kicking myself for not buying one when they were much cheaper in the pre sandyhook days. I think i am going to just buy the PSL likely look for a used one first my local shop had it around 2k and if the M91 is ever imported pick one up as well. they look close enough in appearance my wife wont know the difference when i sneak them into the safe.

Top Bottom