Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

winchester 1300 defender

sidesaddle, and hi-viz front sight

with the dot and compensator, it's also my competition shotgun.

Last edited by crewchief888; 11-03-2018 at 08:51.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I notice that all but the OP have a butt stock on their HD shotguns. Is that for control. or just the way that particular stock was configured?

Also curious about what loads are in the chamber and magazines. All the same, or has some sort of firing sequence been established?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Kackowski View Post
    I notice that all but the OP have a butt stock on their HD shotguns. Is that for control. or just the way that particular stock was configured?

Also curious about what loads are in the chamber and magazines. All the same, or has some sort of firing sequence been established?
    In my experience, a pistol grip only 12 gauge can be very brutal, and most pistol grip stocks are as well, depending on the load used of course. I have the Mesa Tactical Urbino on my 930 SPX and it is the first pistol grip stock I have used that does not feel like getting punched in the face under recoil.
    Operation Desert Storm Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, For God and Country.

User Info Menu

im not a fan of pistol grips. i'm more comfortable with a std stock.

i have a "pheasant" load of #4's in the chamber, followed by 5 rds of 2 3/4" 00 buck, rest of the rounds are slugs.
    3 more slugs in the sidesaddle, 3 more rds of #7's

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Kackowski View Post

The Spas is elective. The stock will fold over leaving it pistol configured.
    We run 3" Nitro steel magnums in the magazine. 1750 FPS steel shot. They are limb removers.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Shooter

User Info Menu

I asked my LGS when I purchased my "pistol grip" his suggestion for ammo. He said Winchester 3 gun low recoil 7 1/2 shot. I tried it out and it is very easy on the hand and wrist.

User Info Menu

This space reserved for when I leave this ****hole (South Bend)town, and can actually post a pic of my HD shotty.

User Info Menu

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    And if it could explode in the general direction of my mouth, that'd be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    This space reserved for when I leave this ****hole (South Bend)town, and can actually post a pic of my HD shotty.
    I guess I don't understand why posting a pic would be a problem if living there. Obviously I'm missing something other than it is quite a liberal city. I haven't lived there in about in about twenty years.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JollyMon View Post
    This is old-school cool, and the wear shows this is a weapon that is truly loved.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast