• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HOTSHOT357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2018
    Lafontaine
    I just purchased one last week. I'm curious about your opinions and see what others have. I'll start it off with my Mossberg ATI Scorpion Tactical Cruiser.

HOTSHOT357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2018
    Lafontaine
    I took a pile of old shotguns into my LGS and stumbled upon this one. I have found out that Mossberg, ATI, and Talo Distributing got together and came up with this late in 2015. You can get it with a butt stock also. You can get one thru Mossberg (?) and I seen them at Grab-a-gun.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Spas 12....:)

II77y84.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Look familiar? BTW that Spas is sweet always wish I had bought one when they were first around.

I bought 2 when they came on the market. Health issues forced me to sell off near everything and both of the spas were sold to friends on a hand shake I could by them back if I made it out the back side. Well I made it. When I got back on my feet and went to get them back they had been sold. Both **** bags said they made too much money to pass up selling them. Well yeah you **** heads I cut you a deal on them. Both have since asked me to look into A/C issues they are having.
    I just said "Really".........Click. 1 actually called me back. Said we were cut off. I said..."Really".....click. **** heads.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Rem 870 Express Magnum
    ATI Shotforce forend
    ATI "AR style" stock
    Limbsaver AR/M4 pad
    Tacstar +2 extension
    Wilson Combat +2 spring
    Wilson Combat Hi-vis follower
    Nordic components railed clamp
    NC Star light mount
    Tacstar LED light (300lm?)
    Rem 1100 carrier spring

dnfgDqb.jpg

Last edited:

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    winchester 1300 defender

sidesaddle, and hi-viz front sight

with the dot and compensator, it's also my competition shotgun.

:cheers:

Last edited:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I notice that all but the OP have a butt stock on their HD shotguns. Is that for control. or just the way that particular stock was configured?

Also curious about what loads are in the chamber and magazines. All the same, or has some sort of firing sequence been established?

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I notice that all but the OP have a butt stock on their HD shotguns. Is that for control. or just the way that particular stock was configured?

Also curious about what loads are in the chamber and magazines. All the same, or has some sort of firing sequence been established?

In my experience, a pistol grip only 12 gauge can be very brutal, and most pistol grip stocks are as well, depending on the load used of course. I have the Mesa Tactical Urbino on my 930 SPX and it is the first pistol grip stock I have used that does not feel like getting punched in the face under recoil.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    im not a fan of pistol grips. i'm more comfortable with a std stock.

i have a "pheasant" load of #4's in the chamber, followed by 5 rds of 2 3/4" 00 buck, rest of the rounds are slugs.
    3 more slugs in the sidesaddle, 3 more rds of #7's

:cheers:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The Spas is elective. The stock will fold over leaving it pistol configured.
    We run 3" Nitro steel magnums in the magazine. 1750 FPS steel shot. They are limb removers.

HOTSHOT357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2018
    Lafontaine
    I asked my LGS when I purchased my "pistol grip" his suggestion for ammo. He said Winchester 3 gun low recoil 7 1/2 shot. I tried it out and it is very easy on the hand and wrist.

Top Bottom