User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    Sweet and it doubles as a club.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

Ark

User Info Menu

Pulling double duty as an early season squirrel gun.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post

Cool looking, but that spike on the bottom of the grip looks like it could **** up your hand when firing
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HOTSHOT357 View Post
    I asked my LGS when I purchased my "pistol grip" his suggestion for ammo. He said Winchester 3 gun low recoil 7 1/2 shot. I tried it out and it is very easy on the hand and wrist.
    Do as you will but I would not use this round as a HD option. JMHO of course.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Do as you will but I would not use this round as a HD option. JMHO of course.
    I have never seen someone run a pistol grip only shotgun at a class or steel match or anyother match’s but their are sure a lot of people on the internet that use them for home defense. What possible could they know more then every one that uses a stock
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post
    I have never seen someone run a pistol grip only shotgun at a class or steel match or anyother match’s but their are sure a lot of people on the internet that use them for home defense. What possible could they know more then every one that uses a stock
    My HD Shotgun. 870, Knoxx Stock, plus 2, TLR-1

My traveling/trunk Defense Shotgun. Just a 870 4 pump chump, Magpul stock and foregrip with a TLR-1 with extra shells on the side.

Also it travel in a bag chair bag for discreet care in and out of hotels.

IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post
    HD use with pistol grip is common enough. I have had a few but they are unwieldy. I prefer shouldering anything that powerful. If you have to run baby fart loads in it to control it whats the point. I have pistol grips on my pistols. Again, JMHO. If you want one then get one. But run it until it is second nature to you. Do not buy it....load it....set it down until you need it. You might get surprised.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

So in other wards you don’t know what you don’t know. Got it.

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

I run a pistol grip stock on my 870. It has served me well in a handful of shotgun classes plus a few years as a work shotgun riding in a roof rack. It’s in retirement now, living the easy life at home in the master bedroom.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast