• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I am new to AR building but I have had many people mention the killer deals that come around this time of year. So I hope this post is ok but maybe everyone could post the deals they find.

I wish I had a deal to post to start off but will probably be awhile until they post pricing for sales. I did take advantage of the Larue Christmas trigger deal and ordered one for my first build. By that deal is old
    news.

So hopefully this thread is a condensed list of deals, or maybe it will just die :dunno:

kirtar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    West Lafayette
    Second on tracking /r/gundeals. I've already been buying stuff like the toolcraft BCG from spicetac, Aero upper + handguard from arm or ally, and a geissele charging handle from optics planet. These have mostly been ~10% off, but I'm generally ok with that.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    so I work in a print shop, and we print newspaper inserts, and were in process of printing a thanksgiving insert right now, but due to my "confidentially agreement" I cant post about them here! YET!
    i can post about it on Friday the 23rd (that's the day it go's in the paper)
    but please keep in mind, that most of these places, advertise "entry level" ar15's so pencil barrels, chrome steel (not chrome lined) and phosphate coated parts, these are for people who don't shoot or "run" ar 15's, and depending on the election Tuesday i bet the have a "limited stock" and when they're "restocked" they'll be a lot more!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    so I work in a print shop, and we print newspaper inserts, and were in process of printing a thanksgiving insert right now, but due to my "confidentially agreement" I cant post about them here! YET!
    i can post about it on Friday the 23rd (that's the day it go's in the paper)
    but please keep in mind, that most of these places, advertise "entry level" ar15's so pencil barrels, chrome steel (not chrome lined) and phosphate coated parts, these are for people who don't shoot or "run" ar 15's, and depending on the election Tuesday i bet the have a "limited stock" and when they're "restocked" they'll be a lot more!

i was more talking about AR parts to build a gun not completed rifles.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Apache Armament will be at the Greenfield show this weekend with a really nice 16" kit for $319 (no tax if cash). They also have Aero [STRIKE]uppers[/STRIKE] lowers for $90. That's a complete kit for $409, cash. Add in the free parking and the $5 entry and it comes out to $414, cash plus gas (LOL). I was looking at them at the Stout Field show and they look pretty decent. I was going to buy one until I remembered I have 2 in the safe needing assembly.

Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for a deal on bcm or seekins lpk.... kak 2.0, stag lower reciever also Keeping my eyes peeled for a 300blk pistol upper..And I’m sure psa will have good deals.

NWIs&wShield

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2017
    NWI
    Cabela's/Bass Pro
    S&W M&P 15-22 with Crimson Trace Red/Green optic and a soft m&p carry case
    $329.97

Too good to be true?
    Anything to be wary of?
    It is a S&W, after all....I take that as good!

Should I jump at this as my first AR15?

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Cabela's/Bass Pro
    S&W M&P 15-22 with Crimson Trace Red/Green optic and a soft m&p carry case
    $329.97

Too good to be true?
    Anything to be wary of?
    It is a S&W, after all....I take that as good!

Should I jump at this as my first AR15?

Well, it is a .22LR so not really a true AR15 haha. Price is decent and seems to be a good deal, but I admittedly no absolutely nothing about these besides a quick search. I go in Cabelas a couple times a week and every time I do, I am more and more disappointed as it seems BPS is taking over. Go for it if you want a .22!

Top Bottom