• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    The Honcho is a handful with full size slugs. Vepr kicks like a mule.

xxUVSbM.jpg

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Looks like fun! You have an impressive scattergun collection there. I bet you were going through targets pretty fast with those. :yesway:

My youngest son and I went to an indoor range yesterday and shot handguns. It is certainly nice to have a heated place to shoot this time of year.

Kperkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2018
    Logansport
    Do you know if the Honcho can take mini shells? with or without some adapter? I have been wondering about that as a home defense gun.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Looks like fun! You have an impressive scattergun collection there. I bet you were going through targets pretty fast with those. :yesway:

My youngest son and I went to an indoor range yesterday and shot handguns. It is certainly nice to have a heated place to shoot this time of year.

We shot around 200 rounds of full size and mini slugs. The floor of the range looked like somebody busted piñatas and my shoulder has a sweet bruise today.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    So I have to ask, while blasting away is what is going through your head politically correct?

What would that sound like?

"Die you non binary gendered not previously identified ethnic persuasion extraterrestrial... P.S. my hope is to cause severe bodily injury without perceived emotional/social/political offense"
    "Oh, and have a nice day..."

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    So I have to ask, while blasting away is what is going through your head politically correct?

What would that sound like?

"Die you non binary gendered not previously identified ethnic persuasion extraterrestrial... P.S. my hope is to cause severe bodily injury without perceived emotional/social/political offense"
    "Oh, and have a nice day..."

It's a little more direct and a lot less PC than that.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Vepr kicks like a mule.

I'm not sure if the SBS I shot a few years ago was a Vepr or not - but that one, too, kicked like a mule. Way more than I was expecting for sure.

Certainly looked cool - but I'd rather shoot a Serbu or standard SBS slide-action than a Vepr.

The honcho seems cool, too. I've been kicking around the idea of getting a Tac-14 and SBSing it.

Brodysho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2018
    La Porte
    I love my little Mossberg Shockwave. It's fun to shoot clays with as well. Just as long as you shoot pretty quick off the jump lol.

Top Bottom