Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

User Info Menu

I'll have to get a picture of me and the old mans collection. We're getting to be quite the Henry fans.

But here's a new one Marlin just announced this past month or so. Their making it in both the 1895 and 336

Idk about you all, but I NEED IT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SPOOK331945 View Post
    I'll have to get a picture of me and the old mans collection. We're getting to be quite the Henry fans.

But here's a new one Marlin just announced this past month or so. Their making it in both the 1895 and 336

Idk about you all, but I NEED IT!

They were showing these off at the NRA thing that was downtown. They were pretty slick.
    WTS/WTT 9mm and 308 win reload dies.

User Info Menu

I want one of the 1895 bad. Midwest industries makes a Mlok rail for it, itd be a nice change from the AR AK world for once

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I like that marlin is trying new things with their lever guns, but if I were to buy a new lever gun today it'd be a Case Hardened Henry in 45/70. My only hesitation on buying one now is that I'd be broken hearted if they came out with a side feed version of it next year.

User Info Menu

I tried to buy a Henry 410 lever gun today, but got delayed on the background check (for the second time in a row ). I'll have to go pick it up someday when it clears. Seems like it will be a pretty versatile little gun.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I'm only going to mention this here because this type of setup comes up from time to time in discussions about scoped or scout type setups for lever guns, but there's a new puma 92 44 mag scout rig up on gunbroker as of today just in case anyone wants to try chasing it down: https://www.gunbroker.com/item/812300750

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Wow beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gatorgrip47331 View Post
    Wow beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Thanks. My father bought it for me for my birthday. I just picked it up today and ran about twenty rounds through it to see how it handled different things.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Thatís cool! Marlin?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast