• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • POB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Hello, just bought a 1953/54 Model 94 the other day and just wanted someone to look at it and tell me if it is a correct all original. I believe everything is good on it but can't tell with any certainty if it has been reblued. Pics would have to come when I can get outside with sufficient lighting. I would rather have someone look at it in person.

POB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Come on by...Appraisals are $25 and opinions are free...Been open for 7 years and folks always opt for the opinion.....

Falls City Firearms
    141 east Maple Court, Suite 100
    Clarksville

Hello and thanks. I live in Jeff and will try to make it over to you soon. My wife is a John Wayne fan so this gun is going on the wall with some of his memorabilia although the brunt of his movies are with the older Winchesters. Besides, this is what I really wanted and she and John Wayne is my excuse. LOL Mike

POB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    It's an absolute beautiful rifle......It's 98 % and all original and it was a pleasure to offer my opinion on it....

I want to thank you so much. Feels great to talk to someone who actually knows what they are talking about. You absolutely made my day and you will be seeing me again. A couple of things you need though is a large whiskey barrel, pot belly stove and maybe some cider, you have everything else! Mike

Top Bottom