Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

T53 Vietnam bringback rifle

Just acquired a Chinese T53 Vietnam bringback rifle. Didnít come with any paperwork but the plaque on the side and no importation markings leads me to believe itís the real deal. Awesome piece of history! Condition is definitely battlefield pickup.

Expert

User Info Menu

Cool

User Info Menu

Very nice! I've had a couple of T53's and they were both pretty ugly on the outside, but the bores were surprisingly good. Yours looks more like it's been preserved for display. So, you gonna shoot it?

User Info Menu

That's the right date for a Vietnam used T53. Very cool to have the plaque. I bought one that is similar to yours but no plaque. Very likely a Vietnam bringback as well

Sewer bore and zero finish.
    On the other side of fear lies freedom.

Plinker

User Info Menu

That's great! My dad did three tours in Vietnam and I love to give him crap for not bringing back any war souvenir firearms. Then again, he did bring back some personally owned weapons he carried over there (yes, incredibly that was allowed in the war's early days) and a cool Montagnard knife with a blade made from a Jeep leaf spring that he's let me have, so I can't ***** TOO much.....

User Info Menu

Last edited by ZachJ03; 12-21-2018 at 00:06.

User Info Menu

Wow very cool
    Would love to have a Vietnam bring back piece
    Looking for Game Used Baseball stuff & autographed items.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Denny347 View Post
    That's the right date for a Vietnam used T53. Very cool to have the plaque. I bought one that is similar to yours but no plaque. Very likely a Vietnam bringback as well

Sewer bore and zero finish.
    Yeah it seems most T53 bringbackís are 1960 date. Nice one you have there. Very cool pieces of history! Is yours all matching numbers? Mine is all matching besides the bolt.

User Info Menu

Very cool, thanks for sharing it!
    INGO - too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Cool piece of history, nice find. Had one similar years ago, wish I had kept it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast