TPS ARMS now making the 22lr/.410 M6 Scouts again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I found out about this on facebook, but TPS Arms (i'd previously never heard of them) is now making the old Springfield M6 Scouts. It's not an exact replica, but the differences are very minor. Dave Canterbury made a great youtube video on it already, but there will be more coming too. Looking like most of the changes in the stock and are minor at that. I follow springfield M6 Scouts on gunbroker and the last one I watched just sold for $695 before shipping & FFL. Granted, it's getting close to Christmas time, but still that's a ton of money for a 5# 22lr/.410. These new TPS M6's are selling for just under $500 new on gunbroker.

I just recently bought a ruger 10-22 takedown that's threaded and comes in the magpul backpacker stock so I'm not going to be making any changes any time soon, but this new gun is certainly on my radar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXmZ2McuN68

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    I have always loved the concept of the combination over/unders .......I have a few of the old Savage 24`s that I have picked up along the way .
    I got the bug when a book called "Survival Guns " came out in 1979 ( by Mel Tappan ) and a Savage 24 camper was on the cover .....
    Always loved the Springfield , but was too pricey back then .........Pretty sure I will check one of these out when the opportunity presents itself .
    ( The Camo version on the video is pretty sharp )

Top Bottom