• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I have no direct experience with them, but a lot of the guys using them for 6.5Grendel are big fans. Being that you aren't all that worried about precision, the barrel wouldn't necessarily be my biggest concern. Almost any barrel should work for your needs. Just my 2 cents.

ogtruckin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 10, 2017
    Vault 76
    I was looking at bcm/spikes/fn/dd barrels and the larue stealth are slightly cheaper, they are a little more than ar performance and about a hundred dollars more than ba/faxon. I can say that precision is not my main focus but I'm trying to build a decent quality ar.

bob190e

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2010
    Valparaiso
    I have friends that swear by the Larue barrels. I personally dont have expereince with them. My AR's have Ballastic Advantage & Wilson Combat barrels.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I"m pretty sure the Larue Stealth barrels are made by Lothar Walther. They used to be anyway when they built the reputation of respect.

I'd recommend L-W if you want that kind of barrel. Near JP quality at half the price.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I"m pretty sure the Larue Stealth barrels are made by Lothar Walther. They used to be anyway when they built the reputation of respect.

I'd recommend L-W if you want that kind of barrel. Near JP quality at half the price.
    That used to be true, now LaRue turns their own. OP, they are definitely worth the money.

Top Bottom