Why is it hard to find benelli super nova?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Hi all, after a basic search online, I'm noticing that there are very few of the options for benelli super novas in stock anywhere. (Not the nova, must be supernova - no pistol grip)
    Supply drying up?
    Getting discontinued?
    Waiting on big intl shipment?

I'm trying to figure out why it's hard to track down
    (Looking for 26" black supernova)

Any ideas from my well-informed amigos here on Ingo?

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I was having the same trouble finding the Mossberg Silver Reserve II. Back around Labor Day everywhere was out of stock on them but just before Christmas the online stores started getting them back for sale. Maybe the manufacturers produce a specific amount at a time and wait until they are out to make more (supply & demand)? I'm just guessing at that theory, but it seemed odd that the 10 places I had been price watching them all went out of stock at the same time and then all got them back in supply 3 months later.

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    I was having the same trouble finding the Mossberg Silver Reserve II. Back around Labor Day everywhere was out of stock on them but just before Christmas the online stores started getting them back for sale. Maybe the manufacturers produce a specific amount at a time and wait until they are out to make more (supply & demand)? I'm just guessing at that theory, but it seemed odd that the 10 places I had been price watching them all went out of stock at the same time and then all got them back in supply 3 months later.
    Many online sites do not stock everything listed as "in stock", but instead, they have it shipped from the distributer's warehouses.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Cabela's was advertising a sale on Super Novas this morning so apparently they have some available somewhere.

Top Bottom