• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I have been a long time customer of Buds Guns and have bought a decent amount of guns online from them. Their prices vary from day to day. Example: Monday I checked on a 12 gauge over under Mossberg Silver Reserve II that I had bookmarked to check on. The price was shown as only $488 new (credit card price). I hopped on it since that is the lowest price I have ever seen. It was not listed on sale or anything like that. Today I checked back and it's now $613 (credit card price). This scenario has happened to me many times at Buds on different types of guns. So if there's a gun your interested in I suggest book marking it on Bud's Guns website and checking on it about every week. You'd be amazed how their guns prices change and not listed as being on sale.

ChrisK1977

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    I got lucky with Buds with my Mossberg Patriot Marine Cote .375 Ruger. I bought mine and two days later it was raised by $40. Its nice when you get on a deal on the cheaper end of it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Bud's comes with the Norton Price Guarantee. If you buy a gun and see it at a lower price within 30 days on their website, you can file a claim and get the difference back, up to $100. I bought a pistol from them in November last year, and they dropped the price by about $50 right before Christmas. I filed a claim and got the difference back. Nice perk!

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    If you think Bud's is bad you should track the price of an item on Amazon. I was looking at a $155 item one day (not on sale or special), it went down to $149 a few days later (still not on special), then up to $158 a few days after that, then up to $188 a week later. Was a "sold by and shipped from Amazon" item, so they control the price. Apparently they track your IP address and your search as I was not logged in. I guess it is a marketing scheme to get you to buy it before it goes up again. Needless to say I did not buy it from Amazon.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Yeah, they have random price drops. I snagged a PTR 91 GI a couple years ago for around $700, which was way cheaper than I've seen it elsewhere. Within a day, it was back to $900+

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    I bought a computer monitor last summer for work, $575, list $699. After a month I wanted one for home, price dropped in Sep. to $550, in Nov. to $509 on Amazon, $445 on B&H! I ordered it from B&H. But it was out of stock, should have more by end of Nov. End of Nov. still out of stock, price now $550, should now be in early Dec. Christmas, still not in, price now $599. Finally got it 12/27 for my $445, current price was $609!

Got my eye on a new computer, was $529, dropped to low as $459, now at $559! New models come out in March, bet I get it for around $400.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    For guns check gun.deals. I have not yet seen bud's have the lowest price on a gun.

For Amazon, check out honey.com. it will watch the price fluctuations for you.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    For guns check gun.deals. I have not yet seen bud's have the lowest price on a gun.

For Amazon, check out honey.com. it will watch the price fluctuations for you.

I watch gundeals.com also and it's a good site. But I have noticed on Bud's quick price drops that are not advertised as Sales that gundeals.com seems not to pick them up. Maybe because it's not an official sale on Bud's?

IndianaGlock85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2018
    Madison
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed this as well. The AR I bought from buds was changing by hundreds of dollars each week. Thanks for the link the gun deals site too.

Blakec221

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2019
    Rockville
    Anytime I’m lookimg to buy a new gun I always price check buds. Have often found really good deals or get LGS to match or get within a reasonable amount

Top Bottom