Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

He also did a run of bulgarian ak74's and uk59's... As always its way out of my price range but its top notch stuff. He did transfer my RPD receiver though at a pretty low transfer fee years back, Very nice guy. Still need to finish that project though.
    Looking for: East German Sigs, Czechpoint VZ-58 Pistol, Czech Mauser in 8mm

User Info Menu

Marksman in Westfield has some in for $1419.95.

INGO - too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.

User Info Menu

A Sigma and a SIGma male

Plinker

User Info Menu

The MAC guy missed a couple things but not a bad review. I can tell you that his comment about the hmg being closer to the original color is one that makes me wonder how these guys come up with some of this stuff. How many original guns in the US? About 15 that I know of. All are machineguns and belong to FFL/SOT holders. MarColMar has one which was used as one of the guides to select paint color along with 10,000 parts sets where the color varies from forest green to OD green and a few shades that aren't even green. Its not just the paint that varies either. The furniture is made from plastic that varies from grey to about 10 shades of green. I can tell you that both shades of green used by MarColMar match the original paint very well. I can also tell you that hmg wasn't far off the mark either. It all depends on what set of parts you're using to guess the shade.

Not sure if it shows but I'm involved in the project to build all these little jewels and with about 500 shipped and more underway its been a great learning experience. Roller locking isn't as simple as many think or as complicated as others fear. As with all things it takes a bit to learn whats what and then its pretty simple. The guns run well, seem to be reasonably accurate and reliable. They can be dirty like all roller lockers but clean pretty easily. MarColMar spent a lot of cash to make proper stamping dies and molds for the furniture and to machine parts from top quality material. There are 4 colors available and they can be had with or without picatinney rails as shown in the MAC video. For the purist types that want to collect what the Spanish military used there are the green rifles with green furniture and no rail and for everyone else there are a wide variety of mix and match that can be had.

I'm happy to answer any questions I can being the tech guy. I can't answer price questions as that is someone else.....

Frank
    When seconds count help is only minutes away.....

User Info Menu

Thanks for the inside baseball info, ama!
    A Sigma and a SIGma male

Plinker

User Info Menu

Why? Why did you do this to me? After visiting their web site and reading up on it, I now NEED this rifle. I gotta save up some money.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kdf101 View Post
    Why? Why did you do this to me? After visiting their web site and reading up on it, I now NEED this rifle. I gotta save up some money.
    Kirk reacts:

A Sigma and a SIGma male

User Info Menu

a perfect companion for my G3 clones
    I believe in NO COMPROMISE GUN OWNERSHIP!! Psalm 144:1

Plinker

User Info Menu

I believe build kits have been offered for sale as well, for those of you with kits and a desire to build your own.

Frank
    When seconds count help is only minutes away.....

User Info Menu

Nice looking weapon...but I don't need another .22.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2