• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CENTURIATOR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2018
    Saint Louis
    Got my GALIL ACE out to the gun club on Saturday for the first time. WOW...it is FANTASTIC. The recoil is not much more than 7.62 x 30 with the muzzle brake that it comes with. I am running 25 round PMAGS with TARAN TACTICAL extensions, giving me 30 rounds mags of 7.62 NATO awesome (.308 Winchester).It is almost too much fun to shoot. Got a few guys wandering over to check it out from the other shooting bays (yes, I was shooting outside) and they each took a few shots with it, loved it. Yes, it's darn loud. And that's cool.

I'm going to replace the stock handguard with the RS Regulate Rail sysem, once they get them back on stock. I could not be more pleased with this fantastic rifle.

Feast your eyes.

TAVOR 7.62 NATO.jpg

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    I also got mine out a few days ago and put it's first 20 rounds through it. They're smooth as butter. I'll vouch, It does feel as though it has less recoil than my AK's chambered in 762x39. I've read online that others have mentioned this as well. I think it's due to the muzzle break and the thick padding on the butt stock. I'm a fan, it's a quality rifle all around. Now I want one in x39 in a pistol format...

I'm also upgrading my hand guard, but I'm not sure if I'll wait for RS to get theirs back in stock or if I'll just go the cheaper (and lighter) route with the Midwest Industries hand guard. Still trying to determine which optic I want to throw on it too, I know I'm not a huge fan of the stock irons once I got out past 100 yards, but I think a decent 1x6 or even just an MRO would be nice.

I'll have to look into those mag extensions too

Top Bottom