Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

CZ 452 is a sweet shooter. I put a Vortex Diamondback 2-7 on mine and itís leaps and bounds better than all the 22s Iíve shot in the past. I bought mine new a few years ago when Whittakerís placed a special order but it looks like even they are out. I canít comment on the other suggestions, but Iím sure they would be great as well.
    Trevor | NRA Life Member

Plinker

User Info Menu

Iíve got a 452 with the Super Match barrel that I canít wait to shoot when it warms up. You really canít beat CZ price/quality.

User Info Menu

I sure hope they're good
    Currently waiting on a MTR to arrive.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Wholesale Hunter still has some 452's available.

User Info Menu

The biggest "complaint" with the 455 was that CZ got rid of the threaded barrel/action and went to 2 set screws and a "quick change" barrel. It's proven reliable at this point.

With the 457 keeping the same barre/receiver interface and getting a 60 degree bolt, there is no reason to get a 452 or 455. It'll be a good reliable gun if you want a CZ.

Personally, I'm going to give the Tikka a try once they're more available.
    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    You are the expert in all things read about on the internet.

User Info Menu

FWIW I have the older 455 and w Burris alloy .22 rings the bolt handle clears my scope bell (Leupold).
    The rings are medium, and 3/8.
    But 30 in lbs makes em work

User Info Menu

I have the 455 tacticool with factory cz rings and a Nikon prostaff rimfire. No clearance issues at all. I love the rifle, itís my suppressor host and is tons of fun. Accurate little guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2