• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Always looking for Winchesters that go with my Colts. This Model 92 SRC, saddle ring carbine for those that don't know the term, was made in 1911 fit well with my Colt Bisley. Both chambered in 32-20 and within a few years of each other. I have to find a Heiser scabbard for it now to go with the Colt's holster, belt and case.:)

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Always looking for Winchesters that go with my Colts. This Model 92 SRC, saddle ring carbine for those that don't know the term, was made in 1911 fit well with my Colt Bisley. Both chambered in 32-20 and within a few years of each other. I have to find a Heiser scabbard for it now to go with the Colt's holster, belt and case.:)

:drool::drool: That's all I got.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's sweet! Now you also need a horse to hang the scabbard from... ;) And a Stetson.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    Nice pairing. You need to bring it to an NCOWS match here in Martinsville. All you need is the Bisley and the 92 to compete in the Working Cowboy category. You can shoot, eat, and meet nice folks that enjoy cowboy guns as much as you.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nice pairing. You need to bring it to an NCOWS match here in Martinsville. All you need is the Bisley and the 92 to compete in the Working Cowboy category. You can shoot, eat, and meet nice folks that enjoy cowboy guns as much as you.

I thought you need two revolvers for that type of shooting, what is different about NCOWS?

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I thought you need two revolvers for that type of shooting, what is different about NCOWS?

NCOWS has a Working Cowboy category. All that is needed is one pistol and one rifle to compete. Both have to be a pistol caliber. They have other categories where more guns are needed. Generally, most compete with two pistols, one rifle, and one shotgun.
    The NCOWS nationals are in Evansville each year.

The local SASS club in Brazil also has a local level Working Cowboy category with the same requirements.

Here is an article I wrote about my first experience last year. https://wildindiana.com/indianas-cowboy-action-shooting-are-you-game-enough/

The Scarlet Mask Society is the local posse of NCOWS. Home
    The Pine Ridge Regulators are one of the local SASS clubs. pineridgeregulators.com/about-us/
    The Sassnet forums are very active and cover just about any topic you may want to ask. They also have a classifieds to buy related firearms and gear. (You have to be a SASS member to sell on it.) https://www.sassnet.com/forums/

I would love to introduce you and any other INGO members to CAS. You will have fun and become addicted.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    Please explain- I'm near martinsville, like cowboy stuff, and know not of what you speak- i want to go!

I sent you a PM. Also see my reply to Leadeye.

Here are the shoot dates.
    March 16 (moved due to NCOWS Convention March 21-24)
    April 27
    May 25
    June 22
    July 27
    August 24
    September 21 (moved due to Eastern Regional)
    October 26

Last edited:
    Top Bottom