Anyone using a Spikes Bar2 Quad Rail or Aero Gen2 Quad?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Alright take two here... First post got deleted for solicitation of buying/trading, even though I thought it was clear that wasn't my intention. So please allow myself to explain my post here.

I am considering purchasing a Spikes Bar2 Quad Rail for my next AR Upper. I currently have a Seekins MCSR which has an external diameter of 2.2". The Spikes Bar2 has an external diameter of 2.4". I am hoping the extra .2" isn't too impactful (I do have fairly big hands), but I do want to check one of the rails out before I make the purchase. So if anyone has an upper with either rail installed, I'd really appreciate meeting up simply to see how it feels and how well my hands can wrap around it. Not trying to buy your rail, but would like to see one in person before I order one online. I've been told the Aero Precision m4e1 gen 2 quad rail has similar dimensions (using same barrel nut so that makes sense), so if anyone has one of those, testing it out should be sufficient!

I'm in the Indianapolis area.

I guess if you have another quad rail with 2.4" width/height, that would be sufficient as well. But most seem to be 1.9" to 2.2".

Top Bottom