• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I recently purchased a complete 450 upper from Bear Creek. I have a couple of 5.56 AR's, and a Grendel AR as well as a AR10. I also have an extra lower so not sure at this time if I will build up the extra lower or just convert one of the 5.56's.

However I need to purchase a few Mag followers for some of my Mil surplus Aluminum mags. I have searched the web and found the followers at "Chamber Tactical" to be the least expensive with shipping - just wondered if anyone here has used them?

AR Big Bore Follower **NEW** ? Chamber Tactical

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I recently purchased a complete 450 upper from Bear Creek. I have a couple of 5.56 AR's, and a Grendel AR as well as a AR10. I also have an extra lower so not sure at this time if I will build up the extra lower or just convert one of the 5.56's.

However I need to purchase a few Mag followers for some of my Mil surplus Aluminum mags. I have searched the web and found the followers at "Chamber Tactical" to be the least expensive with shipping - just wondered if anyone here has used them?

AR Big Bore Follower **NEW** ? Chamber Tactical

No experience with the 'Chamber Tactical' follower but it looks interesting. We picked up a large cal follower on fleabay and put it in a 10 and 20 rnd PMags for the fo-fiddy. May have to give the Chamber a try.

:ingo:

Top Bottom