• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana
    Just recieved the set yesterday. The side chargibg handle wont thread into the carrier, gas key barely staked, poor machining marks on carrier.

The upper didnt come with the required rear plug and the machining around the ejection port is somewhat jagged to me.

Im filing a warranty refund claim. I will follow up with their response.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Just recieved the set yesterday. The side chargibg handle wont thread into the carrier, gas key barely staked, poor machining marks on carrier.

The upper didnt come with the required rear plug and the machining around the ejection port is somewhat jagged to me.

Im filing a warranty refund claim. I will follow up with their response.
    Yeah I saw they just came out with those only weeks ago so I figured I would give them awhile to work the flaws out before I tried one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I just got a 20" complete upper from them today. I haven't had a chance to really look at it, but it looks good so far. We'll see how it does.

I'm interested to hear how their warranty/return process goes. Sometimes the ability to right a wrong is more important than getting it right the first time.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    UPDATE:
    After calling every day and talking to what sounds like a teenage girl on the phine, I finally got my return label. NEVER NEVER NEVER AGING THIS COMPANY.

This probably says it all

https://www.bbb.org/us/nc/sanford/profile/gun-dealers/bear-creek-arsenal-llc-0593-90279494
    I've bought a few odds and ends and even barrels and they have been good for the price... give em' a break to get things in order. We dont need another USA manufacturer going under.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I've bought a few odds and ends and even barrels and they have been good for the price... give em' a break to get things in order. We dont need another USA manufacturer going under.

They hire illegals.

Junk manufacturer. Do not do business with.

IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    I got an 18 inch parkerized midlength and an 8.5 nitride pistol .300 from them for $67 shipped.

I only need to shoot them now. But the 18" seems nice and chambers rounds from charging or from bolt lock. We shall see.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    I purchased a side charging upper for my 300 blackout at the Indy show about 3 months ago and have shot the h... out of it. Works perfect , no problems .

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    They hire illegals.

Junk manufacturer. Do not do business with.

According to the news reports ICE stated BCA was not at fault, the report said that the illegals had forged papers that BCA checked out as OK. ICE said there were no issues with BCA itself.

I have purchased several uppers from BCA and very pleased with all. Prices, shipping and quality were excellent. In fact I just ordered a third Grendel upper last night for my DIL. Son (her husband) and I had assembled two Grendel's before and after shooting his she really wanted one!

Think this was my forth complete upper + some barrels and odds and ends from them ~ I am a pleased customer!!

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    According to the news reports ICE stated BCA was not at fault, the report said that the illegals had forged papers that BCA checked out as OK. ICE said there were no issues with BCA itself.

I have purchased several uppers from BCA and very pleased with all. Prices, shipping and quality were excellent. In fact I just ordered a third Grendel upper last night for my DIL. Son (her husband) and I had assembled two Grendel's before and after shooting his she really wanted one!

Think this was my forth complete upper + some barrels and odds and ends from them ~ I am a pleased customer!!

A small company like that does not have 30 illegals working for them and not know it. BCA did the minimum required and turned a blind eye in order to not get into legal jeopardy.

This site is so full of hypocrites it’s mind boggling. “I’m against illegals taking American jobs.....”. Then when a company actually does it, you people continue to support that company’s business and buy their stuff. Not only that, you actually seem proud of it.

Also, if you look them up, BCA used to be Moore’s Machine. They changed their name to BCA because they had such a horrible reputation (which is continuing with BCA).

But continue to justify your support of a horrible company because you like cheap junk parts.

Unreal.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    ^^^^^^This^^^^^^^ A friend of mine tried for months to get a job there several months back, they had an ongoing help wanted sign/ad, but the powers that be would never call back applicants.(BTW, the friend was qualified, having been an armored in the MC, and former LEO to boot)

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Maybe criticisms would be more productive if people sent them to BCA maybe they will seek to improve their quality if enough criticism comes their way.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Top Bottom