• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Doing a 300 blackout build, and was curious if anyone has a setup with the Law Tactical folding adapter in conjunction with the JP Silent Captured Spring setup. I run the spring on all of my AR platforms and it truly eliminates the buffer spring noise, as well as operates so much more smoothly. My 300bo is going to be ran suppressed with a Q Thunder Chicken a majority of the time, so I'm looking to make it as quiet as possible. And when stowed away, I'm trying to make it as compact as possible. Is this setup compatible?

Anyone?

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I made my 300 blk more compact by using a Maxim Defense CQB stock. It has a JP scs made just for their stock.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    The JP SCS requires a hollow bolt while the LT Folder requires a plug to be used in the bolt to extend it's length so the two aren't compatible.

However, it appears that this hollow bolt carrier extension would allow the two to be used together...https://www.anarchyoutdoors.com/tactical-folding-bolt-carrier-extension/

Thanks GMCTTR! That's exactly what I was looking for. Figured I'd check to see if INGO has had luck with this setup before I work on my Google-fu.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    I made my 300 blk more compact by using a Maxim Defense CQB stock. It has a JP scs made just for their stock.

That's definitely a great setup if you're looking for a PDW style stock. I currently have two PDWs ( an LWRC and an MPX both with similar setups), and am looking for a side folder. I'm just a big fan of the JP SCS.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I have been considering building an AR pistol for conceal ability. Haven't studied the folding adapter but I like the thoughts behind it.

Where can I get some good info and pricing for it?

Also do the JP silent springs help enough to make it worth changing out my regular springs in my canned SBRs?

Rdsx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Valparaiso
    I have been considering building an AR pistol for conceal ability. Haven't studied the folding adapter but I like the thoughts behind it.

Where can I get some good info and pricing for it?

Also do the JP silent springs help enough to make it worth changing out my regular springs in my canned SBRs?

The JP springs are worth using for sure.

Top Bottom