• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redleg16

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I was looking to buy another upper and found that Hardened Arms is out of business. But stumbled across these guys in North Carolina called Bear Creek Arsenal. Has anybody used them? They have some really good pricing, but i don't want to buy garbage.
    Thanks!:ingo:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I was looking to buy another upper and found that Hardened Arms is out of business. But stumbled across these guys in North Carolina called Bear Creek Arsenal. Has anybody used them? They have some really good pricing, but i don't want to buy garbage.

There was another post about them earlier and I did comment.

First, according to the news releases, IMS did not find ANY fault in BCA's hiring practices and there were no charges / fines / warnings given. They stated the forged documents used by the Illegals would satisfy any normal companies hiring programs. Of course I'm sure that IMS would favor Gun manufactures (purple).

I have purchased several uppers and barrels from them and all were above my expectations for the price! They do have a 1 moa guarantee so can't be too bad. The fit and finish were quite good, and the function was flawless on the ones we have tested. (Haven't yet shot all enough so cannot 100% guarantee they are all perfect.)

I doubt they meet the quality of DD, but IMHO they are a great value. I have purchased uppers in 5.56, Grendel, .450 Bushmaster, and 7.62 X 39 and a couple more for my son. So far so good.

I collect firearms and AR-15's would not be my first choice in a SHTF situation ( I have AK-47, Garand's, SVD-40, AR-10, etc.) so the BCA firearms will be for targeting and hunting.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    BCA is the best of the budget brands. They were completely cleared off any wrong doing in the immigration bust, they did all of the checks required and paid taxes for all employees. Every BCA Barreled upper I have shoots moa or better. Even the free barrel holds 1moa.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ive bought 2 complete uppers from them and for the money hard to beat. Fit, finish, and function have been good to go for me and accuracy has been good too. Been looking at their 50 beowulf upper thats $250 shipped. Beem all i can do to hold back ordering one

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    i don't want to buy garbage.

Then don't buy bear creek. They are garbage. Their parts are garbage and their company is garbage.

Go on M4C or ARFcom (you know...an actual AR site)......you'll get laughed off the site for recommending their crap. On INGO, there's a solid 4 guys that shill BCA's stuff. Make no mistake about it.....BCA is a GARBAGE company. They hire illegals and have changed their name in the past (they were previously Moore Manufacturing) because they had such a ****ty reputation.

And before the shills jump in.....ICE raided them and they had 30 illegals working for them. Post raid, they had under 15 employees. That means over 2/3 of their employees were illegals. I don't care if ICE "cleared BCA." That's such a high percentage (and especially for such a small company) that any person with more than 2 brain cells and an adequate number of chromosomes can figure out that BCA is a dirty POS company that knowingly hires illegals and then covers their ass with paperwork.

Last edited:

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana
    Then don't buy bear creek. They are garbage. Their parts are garbage and their company is garbage.

Go on M4C or ARFcom (you know...an actual AR site)......you'll get laughed off the site for recommending their crap. On INGO, there's a solid 4 guys that shill BCA's stuff. Make no mistake about it.....BCA is a GARBAGE company. They hire illegals and have changed their name in the past (they were previously Moore Manufacturing) because they had such a ****ty reputation.

And before the shills jump in.....ICE raided them and they had 30 illegals working for them. Post raid, they had under 15 employees. That means over 2/3 of their employees were illegals. I don't care if ICE "cleared BCA." That's such a high percentage (and especially for such a small company) that any person with more than 2 brain cells and an adequate number of chromosomes can figure out that BCA is a dirty POS company that knowingly hires illegals and then covers their ass with paperwork.

nytcuc.jpg
    [/IMG]

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast

dda45e48274477b78ef0dc440e0d2c0b.jpg

A lot of real operators on m4c and arfcom compared to us lowly ingoers...

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    A lot of real operators on m4c and arfcom compared to us lowly ingoers...

There’s a lot more knowledge of the platform there. At least they don’t shill poverty level garbage. It’s most of the reason I don’t post here anymore. There is approximately zero tech discussion worth reading on this site anymore.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    There’s a lot more knowledge of the platform there. At least they don’t shill poverty level garbage. It’s most of the reason I don’t post here anymore. There is approximately zero tech discussion worth reading on this site anymore.

If you've ever been to the gun show in Columbus you'll see that a lot of people in our are ate stretching themselves to buy any ar15. BCA is better than radical, cheap psa, and Anderson. I have owned them all, as well as owning some higher end stuff dd, solgw, boutique brands.... BCA is the only cheap company worth messing with. My BCA grendel upper holds its own, my 7.5" 223 barrel runs fantastic out to 300 and through mag dumps, and my free veterans day carbine barrel is an honest 1.2moa rifle that will and has shot 2 day carbine costs without fail.

BCA doesn't make a fine rifle, they make something that is just good enough for most people looking to spend 400 on a rifle.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    ^^^^^^He ain’t wrong, on any of his posts in this thread.

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana

Yet, here you are. Again...

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana

Grown adults laughing at someone for not having the right brand. Sounds like a forum for middle school girls...

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse

Hire people, have them bring in paperwork, have no proof it’s fake, but an obvious inkling to weed out the illegals, call BS on papers, make the wrong call, get sued into oblivion for racial discrimination and have the media informed that you’re a racist.

OR

don’t call out fake paperwork, people tell their friends you hire with bogus paperwork, word gets out, you unknowingly hired a group of illegals and ICE clears you because you did your due diligence.

if you sell a gun and require LTCH papers and get presented with a bogus card did you do your part? Or should you pick up on it?

Top Bottom