Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

It finally happened.......

After 14 years of marriage and 18+ years together my wife finally made a comment about my rifles. All she said was "that's quite a collection you've got going there" but every married man on the planet knows that it wasn't just a casual comment, there's something else there lol.

It's not my fault it started raining and I couldn't put them all away after doing some optic swapping earlier today. I don't mind the bedroom looking like this.

There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

I try and keep my spouse up to speed. Less surprises that way.

Nice looking group.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Second from the left optic setup please??? Thermal bolt on addition up front?
    Premium case lube made in Fishers, Indiana.
    Now offering annealing services.
    www.Facebook.com/BadBrassSauce
    www.BadBrassSauce.com

User Info Menu

Trijicon 1-8x behind an Armasight clip on NV on that one.
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post
    Trijicon 1-8x behind an Armasight clip on NV on that one.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Expert

User Info Menu

I have 18 ARs and hope my wife never finds out

User Info Menu

No long time secrets with my wife. She shoots almost every firearm I have. She has kept a couple....................

Don
    Last edited by Nazgul; 06-20-2019 at 08:24.

User Info Menu

Iíve never felt I needed to intentionally keep anything from her, she just never really said anything before. As long as the bills are paid I donít think she really cares, much.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

I see four rifles and a pistol. Unless I'm mistaken the last one on the right is wearing a shockwave blade pistol brace. I think you have room for another rifle or two on that wall.

My wife doesn't even notice the guns anymore I don't think. At least she hasn't said anything yet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kawtech87 View Post
    I see four rifles and a pistol. Unless I'm mistaken the last one on the right is wearing a shockwave blade pistol brace. I think you have room for another rifle or two on that wall.

My wife doesn't even notice the guns anymore I don't think. At least she hasn't said anything yet.
    You are correct Sir. I've got one more LMT based rifle in the safe but it doesn't have glass yet so it didn't make it into the fold yesterday. There's also three more AR pistols under the bed lol.

- CarmelHP

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast