Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Simon6101 View Post
    I decided to go all out. I ordered the 15inch handguard. Should look really good with the suppressor and running the binary in it. If I like it, I may do the other one I have been letting the grandkids use but i am only gonna do the 12.5 if I do.
    If you don't mind, can you post some pics when you get around to installing it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    If you don't mind, can you post some pics when you get around to installing it?

Sure will. I ordered Sunday night and have nothing yet showing that it has been shipped
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

User Info Menu

Sure will. I ordered Sunday night and have nothing yet showing that it has been shipped
    I think I ordered mine last Tuesday or Wednesday and got it Saturday.

User Info Menu

Well still nothing from Tacticool22. Placed an order last Sunday night still nothing saying it has been shipped. Called the company Wednesday to try and figuire out what happened. I was told " I sent your email inquiry to Shipping. They haven't responded yet?" I advised that no I had not heard anything. So they claim they tried to check. I was then told well maybe we are out of the barrel nut. It should maybe go out Monday. Hope that doesn't mess up any of your plans. All 3 rail sizes show in stock but they still haven't shipped one.

I was going to order for a second 15-22 but that won't be happening now. Not trying to bash a Veteran owned company but not very good business practice. Buyers Beware.

Well they finally contacted me. Promised that it will go out Monday, Apologized that the site says they are in stock when they are actually out of the barrel nuts. Not holding my breath but we will see.
    Last edited by Simon6101; 07-05-2019 at 20:59.

User Info Menu

Well still nothing from Tacticool22. Placed an order last Sunday night still nothing saying it has been shipped. Called the company Wednesday to try and figuire out what happened. I was told " I sent your email inquiry to Shipping. They haven't responded yet?" I advised that no I had not heard anything. So they claim they tried to check. I was then told well maybe we are out of the barrel nut. It should maybe go out Monday. Hope that doesn't mess up any of your plans. All 3 rail sizes show in stock but they still haven't shipped one.

I was going to order for a second 15-22 but that won't be happening now. Not trying to bash a Veteran owned company but not very good business practice. Buyers Beware.

Well they finally contacted me. Promised that it will go out Monday, Apologized that the site says they are in stock when they are actually out of the barrel nuts. Not holding my breath but we will see.
    Sorry to hear the frustrations. We're all human and make mistakes, some of us suck at customer service. However, the product is worth it. I posted some results from today's range trip. I attribute most of my accuracy improvement to the handguard.

https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/g...ml#post7967351

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

I have one of those barrel nut tools somewhere on my gun bench.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

It is just annoying that it took 2 emails and a phone call for them to finally admit why they were not shipping and that their website was inaccurate. I am still excited about the product just upset with their customer service.
    Last edited by Simon6101; 07-06-2019 at 10:59.

User Info Menu

It is just annoting that it took 2 emails and a phone call for them to finally admit why they were not shipping and that their website was inaccurate. I am still excited about the product just upset with their customer service.
    Completely understandable.

User Info Menu

Well after 2 emails and a phone call the parts finally arrived Thursday. Got everything installed and ran it this morning. I like the rail, but can't decide if I want to do the other rifle I have. Here is a pic of the finished product.

User Info Menu

Well after 2 emails and a phone call the parts finally arrived Thursday. Got everything installed and ran it this morning. I like the rail, but can't decide if I want to do the other rifle I have. Here is a pic of the finished product.
    That looks really good. Glad you finally got it worked out. Also reminds me that I wanted to get some mlok covers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2