• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Can anyone make a recommendation for a Red dot for a Mini 14? Budget is about $300.00 would prefer something for short range to about 200 feet. Also it has a rail on it.

Thanks

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    For a low profile setup, check out the Burris FastFire III. I've run one of these little reflex sights on AKs, ARs, and PCCs for about four years now. It has been a tank through everything. My FF3 survived an upside down fall from about six feet while mounted on a heavy Yugo M70. The gun tipped over and landed on the red dot itself, which slightly bent the metal housing but did not affect the optic itself. That was about two years ago. Also, just in case you'd ever need to return something, Burris has a very good warranty program.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/burris-fastfire-iii-red-dot-reflex-sight

Alternatively, you can get a FF3 for "free" if you purchase it with a Burris 3x or 5x prism scope (though the latter might be a bit bulky on your Mini-14): https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bur...cope-with-free-fastfire-3-red-dot-sight-combo

One other option I'd pose is to sell those gift cards in the classifieds here or online, and pick up an ACSS reticle red dot from Primary Arms. I have several PA optics and really like them all. That ACSS reticle is outstanding.

Top Bottom